Mulberry Spencer

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
I saw someone today with the Mulberry Spencer in gold and I have to say, I did not hate it. The picture on the site is gross, but it looks a lot better in person.

If I had £695 to spend on a Mulberry, I still would not get that particular bag. Gold is not my thing. Looked fab on the WAG wannabe I saw carrying it today though!

I wondered what the opinions would be on that bag. Interesting, but a stupid question, is a WAG sort of the same a a diva wannabe????
WAG stands for Wives and Girlfriends of English footballers. You know the type - arse skimming skirts, bright orange from so much fake tan, blonde hair extensions, IQ the size of a peanut & enormous chest!

I was at Topshop at the weekend and the changing rooms were in complete chaos. There was a long queue and when we finally got into the changing rooms there were none available. We were all stading around looking confused wondering where we needed to go.
There were a few WAG types with heaps of clothes and they were more confused than the rest of us.

One woman standing next to me said "perhaps we are expected to employ Social Darwinism". I laughed and one of the WAG girls turned around and shot us a look and said to her friend "is she saying we're monkeys?"

?????? :wtf:

Indeed.

People like that make Peter Andre and Jordan look like John Paul Sartre and Simone de Beauvoir!!

:lol:

I am joking anyway, I only got a B grade in philosphy at Uni and that was with a lot of work and many, many :confused1: moments!!

I bet it does. It's not a mainstream bag and it's a colour that isn't going to appeal to lots of people, so bet it appears pretty soon marked down. I like the bronze gold, it reminds me of the lovely bronze they did a while ago in the Alana & Emmy.

WAG stands for Wives and Girlfriends of English footballers. You know the type - arse skimming skirts, bright orange from so much fake tan, blonde hair extensions, IQ the size of a peanut & enormous chest!

You've just described me!!

Ha! No bl**dy way!!! Maybe the IQ bit but definately NOT the rest!!!!! (Nice description though)