Mulberry Small Zipped Bayswater - recommendations for alternative under 900€?

liliasla

Nov 10, 2021
I loved the look and feel of Mulberry Small Zipped Bayswater when I checked it out in a store last week.

IMG_5590.jpeg

Unfortunately right now it is way out of my budget and instead of dreaming of this bag I might not be able to get for a long time, I am wondering if you wonderful resourcful people can think of an alternative with a similar look but under 800€?

I am also open to smaller and less known brands ☺️

Requirements:
* Black
* No logos or very small logos
* Structured
* Top handle with crossbody option
* Not too heavy leather or vegan
* Zipped top as I already have black Longchamp Roseau Medium which has an open top
* Budget max 800€

I loved the look and feel of Mulberry Small Zipped Bayswater when I checked it out in a store last week.

View attachment 5789483

Unfortunately right now it is way out of my budget and instead of dreaming of this bag I might not be able to get for a long time, I am wondering if you wonderful resourcful people can think of an alternative with a similar look but under 800€?

I am also open to smaller and less known brands ☺️

Requirements:
* Black
* No logos or very small logos
* Structured
* Top handle with crossbody option
* Not too heavy leather or vegan
* Zipped top as I already have black Longchamp Roseau Medium which has an open top
* Budget max 800€
Can't recommend from personal experience, but this one gives a similar look for a lot less. Currently on sale at Coach Outlet (in reserve section for less than $260 USD:

1685151114955.png

I am a longtime Mulberry fan and suggest you look for it at one of their outlet stores or when they have a sale, which happens a couple of times a year. 800 euros is a lot of money, so you may as well hold out for the bag you love! I don’t think I have ever paid full price for any of my Mulberry bags, either.

• Love
Reactions: liliasla