Mulberry Small Darley Satchel

sammiejayne

Jan 8, 2018
Hi!
Does anyone have this bag? I’m looking at buying it in the colour ‘dune’ (I’ve fallen in love with it), but I can’t seem to find many reviews of what fits inside. I know it’s small and simple, and that’s what I want (I have a disability, so being able to carry bigger, heavier bags doesn’t work for me), but I just want to know if it fits the basics - phone (I have an iPhone 11 Pro), small wallet, keys, sunglasses, a compact, lipstick, small bottle of hand sanitiser.
Thanks!

Jul 5, 2016
I don't have one but there is a review of this bag on YouTube in the oxblood colour and I'm sure it shows what fits inside. If you do a search on YouTube it will pop up - it's a good review by Louise from LoveLolo accessories.

sammiejayne

Jan 8, 2018
I don't have one but there is a review of this bag on YouTube in the oxblood colour and I'm sure it shows what fits inside. If you do a search on YouTube it will pop up - it's a good review by Louise from LoveLolo accessories.
Thanks! I did end up buying it in the end, and it is on the small side, but it works, and I love it