Mulberry shoe sizing

Wilson9745

Mulberry Obsessive
Jan 25, 2013
I'm watching a pair of Black bayswater sandals on ebay. The are a 41 but the seller states they run small, can anyone confirm this?

I'm normally a uk 7 eu size 40

I also like the Dorset sandals that are in the sale, they are a size 40 are these true to size?

I'm watching a pair of Black bayswater sandals on ebay. The are a 41 but the seller states they run small, can anyone confirm this?

I'm normally a uk 7 eu size 40

I also like the Dorset sandals that are in the sale, they are a size 40 are these true to size?

I don't own any but I did try a couple of shoes on they were very narrow :|

Hiya, I am a size 7 and find different shops have different sizes, in Next I am a 7 which is a 41 but in LK Bennett I find I need a 41 which is technically an 8. I bought the Bayswater Ballerinas last year in a 40 but they were just too small and I had to sell them on, this sale I got the ballerinas in 41 and they are a better fit, I also have no other choice as that is the large size!

I also have the bayswater sandal ones, I have had a look on ebay and they are the same ones you are probably looking at, I have these in a 41 and they fit fine.

Not sure if that helps of not but in my case I find they run small!

Hiya, I am a size 7 and find different shops have different sizes, in Next I am a 7 which is a 41 but in LK Bennett I find I need a 41 which is technically an 8. I bought the Bayswater Ballerinas last year in a 40 but they were just too small and I had to sell them on, this sale I got the ballerinas in 41 and they are a better fit, I also have no other choice as that is the large size!

I also have the bayswater sandal ones, I have had a look on ebay and they are the same ones you are probably looking at, I have these in a 41 and they fit fine.

Not sure if that helps of not but in my case I find they run small!
It sounds like we have similar sized feet, I also take a 41 in next & tend to go up in size when it comes to designer shoes.

Thanks for the help.