Mulberry Share Watch!

Buying shares is a fool's game played by intelligent people !

I have made money and lost money "investing" in shares. It's only after many years of listening to so called experts that I realised I wasn't investing at all-I was gambling.

And don't believe anyone who says some companies are a sure thing. I bought shares in Lloyds TSB over 10 yrs ago when they were worth £ 6.54 a share-now they're worth around 35p :sad:

I see the shares are on the up again! Ondrea must have been doing some serious chanting. They are at £18 now, and still being tipped to get to £20. I think I will let 100 go when they get to £20.

OMG.........................................has anyone seen the crash in Mulberry share price > fallen 27% to £6.55 from over £10 after profit warnings, with poor Christmas sales and Korean orders are being cancelled :tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

All very scary, what is going to happen to our brand????? :sweatdrop::wtf:

OMG.........................................has anyone seen the crash in Mulberry share price > fallen 27% to £6.55 from over £10 after profit warnings, with poor Christmas sales and Korean orders are being cancelled :tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

Oh no, mulberry products became my next fav hope company will make it...

It's already happened ......been happening these last few years