Mulberry Selwood?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. comming soon! :smile:

krismiss76 likes this.
  2. So...finally the photos. I have no experience with this type of leather, it appears thick and sturdy, but at the same time it has a sensitive surface. My leather jacket has buckles on the sides, which have already scratched the surface. It doesn't bother me a lot, as I have buffed them out with Collonil. However, the bag is new, and scratched pretty quickly. I'm very curious as to how this leather will age.

Attached Files:

youngster and Gringach like this.
  3. The strap can be adjusted to 3 lengths. In the mod shots, the strap is adjusted to its longest.

Attached Files:

4. It's a beautiful colour. I can see what you mean re the scratches, it seems as though this may be part of the natural wear. It looks very delicate , is it calfskin? You wear her well, looks great on you.

5. I was obsessed with finding a navy bag, but I've moved on to dark green now. This really is stunning, though your remarks about the leather make me think I shouldn't consider buying one. It looks classy and understated, but at the same time, that gold bar makes a statement. And most importantly, it looks FAB on you!

6. Its beautiful and it looks great on, how tall are you? I once had a bag made of saddle leather, it reminds me of that actually. I love the colour :smile:

7. The color is lovely and you wear her very well. Curious to see how the leather will age. Would love to read an update in a couple of months!

8. Thank you, ladies! To adress your questions in order: the colour is lovely, it's a rich dark green. The leather is crossboarded calf. I am curious about how it will age, but not worrying a lot. Still searching for the ideal care product --must be a cream that's fatty enough, as it's the dryness of the surface that makes it scratch sensitive. The leather itself is thick and sturdy. I'm 170 cm tall, and believe this bag would flatter any shape and size, as the bag itself is medium sized and the strap is adjustable. Hope to have answered sufficiently

Pessie likes this.
  9. Will post updates regarding further wear and tear

10. Thanks for the answers :smile: I have a Ysl bag that is calfskin, uber delicate and picks up every scratch and shows every imperfection. It's good that this doesn't overly bother you, just enjoy her. I love a green bag.

Alex R likes this.
  11. It looks great on you, you wear it very well - congratulations!
    It looks larger than I thought it would be, a really good size. Do you find it fits a lot, and will it "bulge" if you stuff it full?

12. Thank you! I find it's a very good and practical size- not too small, not too big. Fits phone, keys, tissues, ipod... as far as content goes, i guess it's somewhere between the medium and the regular Lily. The compartments give it structure. With the stuff I carry, I didn't manage to make it bulge :smile: but then again, it depends what you put in it. I'm pleased with the size and the structure. Lots of similarities to the Celine Box ( including the sensitivity to scratches), but the price is more accessible :smile:

SK007 likes this.
  13. Thanks, yes that does sound a good size and I like a structured bag! It does share similarities with the Celine Box, and the leather looks Celine too, as far as I can judge - and much, much nicer than the pics on the website suggest!
    I hope you'll get lots of enjoyment from her [emoji106][emoji4]

Alex R likes this.
  14. Congrats on your Selwood! It look gorgeous on you! :smile: I really like this bag, I hope the leather wears well. If the right colour for me comes available, I'm really tempted!

15. Thank you, I hope so too :smile: I'm also curious about the future colours, and silver hardware wouldn't be bad either :biggrin: .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice