Mulberry sample sale next week London

Hi all, I went along to the sale in my lunch break today, it wasn't too busy, only a short queue to get in (this was at about 12pm), but it was just like the mulberry outlet has come to london for a few days! The staff there were actually from Bicester village! Only came away with kindle case (£45) and blackberry case for work phone (bargain £10). The only other exciting purchase I saw was deer brown (I think deer brown!) del rey which were £530ish (don't quote me on that!). I didn't look much at clothes or shoes but bags and accessories looked like outlet prices to me. Hope everyone that goes enjoys and grabs a bargain! X

Hi all, I went along to the sale in my lunch break today, it wasn't too busy, only a short queue to get in (this was at about 12pm), but it was just like the mulberry outlet has come to london for a few days! The staff there were actually from Bicester village! Only came away with kindle case (£45) and blackberry case for work phone (bargain £10). The only other exciting purchase I saw was deer brown (I think deer brown!) del rey which were £530ish (don't quote me on that!). I didn't look much at clothes or shoes but bags and accessories looked like outlet prices to me. Hope everyone that goes enjoys and grabs a bargain! X

Thanks for sharing :smile: And congrats on your purchases - not too bad for a lunch break! :tup:
I have to admit that I am a bit relieved to hear that it is similar to the outlets, though it is of course a shame for the lucky ones who will go to the sale! I have never been to a Mulberry sample sale, so I almost panicked and bought a plane ticket to London when I heard about it. Now I will patiently wait and plan my next holiday close to a outlet store :graucho:

Ladies, I just got back from the sale. Got there @6pm so just a lil queue for the coats then I was in by 6:10. It felt like BV came to London for the day. Prices were inline with BV which don't excite me too much as I normally get 10% off from BV.
The only things that I saw that were not @BV right now were probably the pistaschio lily & bays. Here are what I remember from the top of my head:
Regular Del Rey in DB £535 (sub)
Pistaschio Lily £485ish, bays £697
Regular Cecily in nude £585ish
Exotic cecily in flame regular £325 med £450
Flame bryn small £295, regular £350
Silky snake bays in dark blush, ink, cinnamon £770
Sycamore bays £550, SBS £475
Alexa regar zig zag £700, OS grape & raspberry £696
Daria satchel cream £477
Turtle lock cecily, del rey as per outlet prices
Cc slip in dark blush, DB £60 )they were out of slate :sad:
Zip pouch in slate, scribly, valentine
Cut out cecily tote £750
I prob missed quite a few but prices are as per outlet anyway.

I walked away with a CC slip in dark blush

One thing is that they didn't check the invite. Didn't ask for it at all

Ladies, I just got back from the sale. Got there @6pm so just a lil queue for the coats then I was in by 6:10. It felt like BV came to London for the day. Prices were inline with BV which don't excite me too much as I normally get 10% off from BV.
The only things that I saw that were not @BV right now were probably the pistaschio lily & bays. Here are what I remember from the top of my head:
Regular Del Rey in DB £535 (sub)
Pistaschio Lily £485ish, bays £697
Regular Cecily in nude £585ish
Exotic cecily in flame regular £325 med £450
Flame bryn small £295, regular £350
Silky snake bays in dark blush, ink, cinnamon £770
Sycamore bays £550, SBS £475
Alexa regar zig zag £700, OS grape & raspberry £696
Daria satchel cream £477
Turtle lock cecily, del rey as per outlet prices
Cc slip in dark blush, DB £60 )they were out of slate :sad:
Zip pouch in slate, scribly, valentine
Cut out cecily tote £750
I prob missed quite a few but prices are as per outlet anyway.

I walked away with a CC slip in dark blush

One thing is that they didn't check the invite. Didn't ask for it at all

I agree it was like BV had come to London for the day, but the stock was piled up on racks (rather than only having a single one of each item on display).

I was there about 1PM, didn't ask for my invite either. The man on the door asked a couple of people who arrived at the same time as me whether they had invites, but I don't think he checked them. Also queued for about 10 mins to get in

I'm sorry as I can't remember prices, but in addition to the above, when I went, there were
Raspberry Bays
Petrol SS Bays
Black OS Alexa £696 (I think)
Black Ostrich Cecily
SS Ink Bays tote (I think it was ink and not black)
Loads of Maisies in Oak and black but I'm not sure of the exact model names.
Giraffe Alexa £1250
Black and flame hair calf Alexa
Camel leopard calf hair degrade bays​
Mulberry Lily Pony Print Haircalf

Prices were about the same as the outlets. The clothing seemed to have the biggest discounts.

I went today around 5pm. I walked round & round for ages in case they put more stock out but they didn't while I was there. I liked the grape os alexa (too big for me), scotch grain messenger bag (too big and a bit boring!) and daria satchel in cream was my favourite (too expensive at £477 as I only really use dark colour bags). The deer brown del ray seemed popular. I would have bought a pink kindle case but it was too big for my kindle - I was allowed to get my kindle from my handbag which has to stay with the coats. I have the basic kindle. Bargain price though at £45. I came away with a valentine pouch. There was a time when I would have been seriously tempted by several bags and accessories but not this time. I think for me Mulberry has moved away from what I like and the prices have got so high. Sad.

I popped in this afternoon around 4:30pm - no queue and not very busy at all - they said they were expecting/ hoping for more people tomorrow!

No-one asked to see my invite although I had it ready.

Apparently stock and prices will be the same tomorrow... at least that was the official line.

Lots of Maisies (seemed to be 70% off)
OS Alexas in grape/ raspberry / silky snake petrol (think that was the colour)
Turtle lock Del Reys in all sizes
Silky snake Bays and OS Alexas in a colour I don't know the name of but was kind of a burnt orange shade
Hundreds of Blackberry covers in core colours
Bays in raspberry & pistachio & silky snake petrol
Willow clutches in a few colours
Hair calf Alexas (regular size) in black and flame
Flame regular Bryns
Bays clutch in pistachio and small Daria clutch in (I think) petrol

There was more, but I can't remember it all!

Ladies I'd remove your email addresses if you can, especially if these are linked to your PayPal accounts. You never know who is watching as criminals ate so smart these days, also you don't want to be spammed
OH MY GOODNESS......SMART COOKIE ONLINE! Ladies be safe online! I wish I could go to one of these sample sales. I think I heard they have them in NYC? Not sure.

Went today and never been so disappointed by a 'sample sale'. Bicester and all it's staff just came to London for the day!
Some mark downs, but very scarce.
497 for a zig zag alexa, and i believe 597 OS raspberry and grape
and 497 for a patent mustard bayswater
10 for a blackberry case
dog clothes went from 20 onwards
maisy's were around 300+
burnt orange cecily reduced to 597 i think
scribble patent lily 295

otherwise everything else was nothing special in terms of pricing

I've just been in to nose around to see if there's any further reduction. Most stuffs were gone and whatever left were in horrid states. They had the medium cecily in ss cinnamon that I've been lusting for for awhile on further reduction £770 to £550. But I had to walk away. The scales were lifting, lots of scratches & so not worth it.
Ppl were still going crazy for them. Lots of pistaschio lily left so I think all remaining stocks will prob go to the outlet

I popped in this afternoon around 4:30pm - no queue and not very busy at all - they said they were expecting/ hoping for more people tomorrow!

No-one asked to see my invite although I had it ready.

Apparently stock and prices will be the same tomorrow... at least that was the official line.

Lots of Maisies (seemed to be 70% off)
OS Alexas in grape/ raspberry / silky snake petrol (think that was the colour)
Turtle lock Del Reys in all sizes
Silky snake Bays and OS Alexas in a colour I don't know the name of but was kind of a burnt orange shade
Hundreds of Blackberry covers in core colours
Bays in raspberry & pistachio & silky snake petrol
Willow clutches in a few colours
Hair calf Alexas (regular size) in black and flame
Flame regular Bryns
Bays clutch in pistachio and small Daria clutch in (I think) petrol

There was more, but I can't remember it all!

OMG Willow clutches :faint: What colours and prices?

Hiya,

I called in twice today.

No queue, no checking of invites, not many people either time.

First time was about 14:00.

Then went back about 17:00.

Was interesting to walk round, and they had obviously sold a LOT of stock in between my 2 visits.

Nothing fantastically exciting (see above posts for stock). They did have some turtle and tigger lock bags, but they were out of my price range.

Eventually got a black forest (I think) tote for £225, which I had had my eye on for a while. Came with a small attached purse. Dorset I think?

I did ask the assistant if there would be any further reductions, but she said No, the rest of the stock would go to the outlets now.

Still an interesting experience, and lovely to see all the bags lined up like that!

Thank you Elvisfan for the invite!

Cheers,
Karen

They did put out a few slate blue regular alexa, which i grabbed one of them, but most are a sub and cost £627.

I am registered to their newsletter and instagram and facebook , but how do they decide who to send invite to? I only got the invite from forwarded email from a colleague.