Mulberry Sample Sale 8/27-8/28/08

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Mulberry Sample Sale - Up To 75% Off

At this sale you will find a great selection from their spring/summer 2008 collections: Mabel bags, Poppy bags, weekender bags, men's messengers, small leather goods and ready to wear for both women and men. This two day sale has limited quantities, so come early for the best selection of one-of-a-kind samples!

Event Begins: 8/27/2008
    Event Ends: 8/28/2008
    Event Times: Wed-Thu 10am-7pm

(btwn. 6th & 7th Ave.)
    4th Fl
    New York, NY 10011
    (888) 685-6856

Payment Types: Cash / Charge

2. I went to the last one - got there early and waited in line. It was worth it. Prices were good but selection was even better. I have high hopes for this one as well.

3. Thanks for posting. Last sample sale, I scored a gorgeous Brynmawr sheepskin handbag (have gotten so many compliments on this, even from men), and a black embossed leather weekender bag. Was wondering if/when they'd have another sample sale.

4. I'll be checking this out! Thanks!

5. I'm planning on going on Wed. morning. I want a Brynmore messenger bag. Would love the toby but was told they don't carry that model in the states.
    What is the best time to get there? Right when they open or before?
    Thanks for any help, I'm a Mulberry sample sale virgin.:shame:
    Mark

6. honestly, this sale was not busy last time around. there was good selection all the way til the end, plus they even lowered prices on the last day, sometimes in the last hours. last time i got a gorgeous tan oak bag that i love love love! for $100.

7. I wish that I was in NY!

8. I wish I could go but I am in Denver covering the convention. i am missing this and i missed intermix.

9. i wish they did phone orders :sad:

10. does anyone remember how much mabel bags were? thanks!

11. I'm excited for this too.. hoping there won't be a long line or anything.

12. last time I went when it opened, and there was a long line. It moved pretty quickly, though, as the place is big and they let a good amount of people in at a time.

13. Is this sale worth a trip from DC? I really want one of the new mens messenger bags. Will I be too late if I arrive around 2 pm? TIA :wlae:

14. Thanks for the great info. I'm definitely going to try to get there.:yes:

15. If I recall, they didn't have TONS of men's stuff, but it's hard to say for this year.