Mulberry Sale

Definitely less offerings the last couple of sales than the “everything in seasonal colours that didn’t sell out” that there used to be. I only saw one Alexa.

I bought a credit card slip in navy to match my Polly purse and darley pouch. It’s been despatched already.

Congrats on your purchase! That's great.

I contemplated a the Bayswater for my niece (in lilac blossom) but I think the size would overwhelm her, I didn't really want to spend over £400-500. This is still double. It's a lovely bag though. The belted ones do nothing for me and I'm not going to ask (her). She also wouldn't get it 'til her Bday in Oct, and would be a funny colour to give then. All the other bags look too grown-up or too young-looking for her. Maybe an SLG though.

Anyway, I need to only look at what I was interested in before otherwise I'm breaking my own rules.

Congrats on your purchase! That's great.

I contemplated a the Bayswater for my niece (in lilac blossom) but I think the size would overwhelm her, I didn't really want to spend over £400-500. This is still double. It's a lovely bag though. The belted ones do nothing for me and I'm not going to ask (her). She also wouldn't get it 'til her Bday in Oct, and would be a funny colour to give then. All the other bags look too grown-up or too young-looking for her. Maybe an SLG though.

Anyway, I need to only look at what I was interested in before otherwise I'm breaking my own rules.
I have the same rule :lol: no buying anything I didn’t want before it went in the sale!

The lilac blossom bays is lovely, definitely a spring/summer shade though.

I honestly wish I had the same discipline as you guys! I wasn't even contemplating another bag purchase having just bought a Dior one. But one of my besties was showing some of the sale bags to another in our group chat, and I ended up getting one (all three of us bought a bag lol!)

I justified it on the basis that the Roxanne was the first (and mainly the only bag, bar the Alexa) that I fell in love with at Mulberry, and this new Mini size was just so much more wearable than the original, that I just had to have it.

I honestly wish I had the same discipline as you guys! I wasn't even contemplating another bag purchase having just bought a Dior one. But one of my besties was showing some of the sale bags to another in our group chat, and I ended up getting one (all three of us bought a bag lol!)

I justified it on the basis that the Roxanne was the first (and mainly the only bag, bar the Alexa) that I fell in love with at Mulberry, and this new Mini size was just so much more wearable than the original, that I just had to have it.
The mini Roxanne is so nice, which colour did you get?

Reactions: Prada Prince

I want to buy a very beautiful sexy, boss-lady, red box leather briefcase soon (non-Mulberry) - I already put my name down. So - I have an incentive to be good. I know the Mulberry I wanted would have been an 'extra' too, lovely though it is (and really not that expensive).

The Roxanne is a great addition, congratulations. I think you did the right thing, you always look wonderfu in what you wear - and you wear your thingsl.

All these Y2K bags are going to be classics IMO. They look GOOD!

I want to buy a very beautiful sexy, boss-lady, red box leather briefcase soon (non-Mulberry) - I already put my name down. So - I have an incentive to be good. I know the Mulberry I wanted would have been an 'extra' too, lovely though it is (and really not that expensive).

The Roxanne is a great addition, congratulations. I think you did the right thing, you always look wonderfu in what you wear - and you wear your thingsl.

All these Y2K bags are going to be classics IMO. They look GOOD!
Thank you @papertiger you're always too kind!

Hi Prada prince,
Love the mini roxanna! It looks fab on you especially the colour! I am really tempted but wondering if it will fit my phone in! I have iPhone XS Max. May I ask how much can fit in the bag?
Thank you in advance.
Hi I have the iPhone 13 Pro and it definitely fits that.
I’ll do a what’s in my Roxanne bag pic tomorrow so that you can have an idea of what fits in there.

Thank you very much Prada prince! I am looking forward to seeing the picture. I was initially interested in the small Bryon and then saw your picture of the mini Roxanne. Now I have to make a decision.
I’ve prepared three iterations of how I would potentially carry my Mini Roxanne.

1. If I plan to keep my phone - which is an iPhone 13 Pro - in the bag, instead of in my pocket, which is more likely to be the case.

3D4DC806-5055-455E-9E94-C1FB7C6239E2.jpeg

I can fit my Lady Dior wallet, a pack of wet wipes, my iPhone, a charging cable, Armani lip balm, L’Occitane hand cream, an Alessi bag hook, mints, and a packable reusable bag.

But since I always keep my phone on my person, I would swap the phone out for a power bank instead…

51CBA7CE-7CB7-439B-89C6-EFEB0ECCF50F.jpeg

Alternatively, if I don’t really need to bring my wallet with me, with the advent of Apple Pay etc, I could just about squeeze in a Prada nylon pouch which has all of those things other than the wallet in it.

BB11DA73-2BD3-42C3-9047-60147EC5001A.jpeg

There you have it! It’s a surprisingly capacious bag despite its diminutive size!

I hope that helps with your decision.