Mulberry Sale

The Cheshire Oaks (UK) Mulberry outlet had some AMAZING deals on zipped Bayswaters and Seatons today!! All under 500, seatons were mini and micro, bayswaters were mini. Loads of gorgeous colours, metallics, etc. to choose from!!

Reactions: Purse Chakra
The U.S. sale seems to be up but doesn't look very interesting to me. Lots of Portobellos, a few classic Bayswaters, Bayswater belted satchels, larger Iris', a few Lilys.
The bag I want is in the sale and I can’t wait to have it! Belted Bayswater satchel!! Waiting patiently for the UK sale to start! Do you think any chance this week? Looking back through comments it looks like it was already started this time last year.

Reactions: youngster
Mulberry U.S. must be doing a much better job of managing their inventory. This feels like the 3rd sale in a row with really limited selection as well as items selling out fairly quickly. Good for them as a business, not good for us shoppers lol!

Reactions: Purse Chakra
Is the Uk sale late this year?
No, it usually starts in the beginning of June sometime. I believe you're comparing it to last year's summer sale which started on either the 19 or 20 May which I think was simply a one-off due to the Mulberry shops having been closed since the March of that year in the UK and didn't reopen until mid-June. So I would imagine that they were probably losing a lot of business in the UK because of that so decided to start the sale early, they sell far more bags here than anywhere else in the world. That's the only thing I can think of as to why it started early and this year's hasn't (the UK shops have been reopened since mid-April this year). This is just my own estimation: but I suspect that the First Access sale for the UK will start either tomorrow or Thursday with the advertised sale starting on either next Tuesday 1 June or Wednesday 2 June.

No, it usually starts in the beginning of June sometime. I believe you're comparing it to last year's summer sale which started on either the 19 or 20 May which I think was simply a one-off due to the Mulberry shops having been closed since the March of that year in the UK and didn't reopen until mid-June. So I would imagine that they were probably losing a lot of business in the UK because of that so decided to start the sale early, they sell far more bags here than anywhere else in the world. That's the only thing I can think of as to why it started early and this year's hasn't (the UK shops have been reopened since mid-April this year). This is just my own estimation: but I suspect that the First Access sale for the UK will start either tomorrow or Thursday with the advertised sale starting on either next Tuesday 1 June or Wednesday 2 June.
Thank you!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you!! :biggrin::biggrin:
You're welcome! I just hope I'm right. Like you I've been waiting and waiting for it to start so that I can see what's on offer and treat myself to something lovely. A little tip for you regarding the First Access sale - for whenever it starts (lol) - I looked at the email Mulberry sent me last year about it (yes I kept it) and it was sent at 7.01 in the morning (on the Thursday before the sale), so check your emails early this week so that you can grab the bag you want. I remember last year also that when I clicked the link of the First Access sale on the day it started most things were in stock early in the morning, but when I checked back in the afternoon most of the products I was after were sold out, so the saying the early bird catches the worm is very apt when it comes to Mulberry sales. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get the belted Bayswater satchel that you want as it's a very elegant bag, just beautiful.

Reactions: Oliviarose87
You're welcome! I just hope I'm right. Like you I've been waiting and waiting for it to start so that I can see what's on offer and treat myself to something lovely. A little tip for you regarding the First Access sale - for whenever it starts (lol) - I looked at the email Mulberry sent me last year about it (yes I kept it) and it was sent at 7.01 in the morning (on the Thursday before the sale), so check your emails early this week so that you can grab the bag you want. I remember last year also that when I clicked the link of the First Access sale on the day it started most things were in stock early in the morning, but when I checked back in the afternoon most of the products I was after were sold out, so the saying the early bird catches the worm is very apt when it comes to Mulberry sales. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get the belted Bayswater satchel that you want as it's a very elegant bag, just beautiful.
Thank you so much, you’ve been so helpful!! Very kind of you.

Reactions: Navajo princess