Mulberry Sale

You and me both Piglet! I have been standing and staring at them on a regular basis at the outlets. I pick up, I stand in front of the mirror with it, put it down and then think about it all the way home. One week later repeat it all over again

My SA has a list and I definitely saw with my own eyes that HOF will have them 30% off. They had already re-arranged the shelves for the sale/non-sale items.

In the sale are all the Hayden bags, Mitzy in the butter and blueberry, all the Drew bags, small Bays clutch in NVT, white Somerset tote, the Joel...um and a few others that I can't remember. In accessories are the blueberry patent items and the leopard Alexa items.

I don't think the ink Daria bag are going in, or the fringed Daria bags. I thought this was a bit strange.

It should be a good sale, but only 30% this time.

I already have and love the chocolate but I always thought he seemed a little bit lonely. I may have to bringhim homes little sister...Oak! I'll create any story to justify a Mulberry purchase xx :lol:

£525? :thinking: It was only about two years ago that the Roxanne, at full price, was £595 - so it's not a fabulous saving from that point of view. I remember that the Roxanne and Emmy were both £595 and when they discontinued the Emmy, I got one for £267 :nuts: Now *that* was a sale!! :lolots:

I got a mailshot from HOF this morning - an extra 10% off all sale items for cardholders :tup: