Mulberry Sale

Cabazon (Desert Hills Premium Outlets) store is having a 30% off sale. So sad that no one ever goes into that store. The store associate said that it's always like that because a lot of people don't know about the brand. :sad:

It's been open a long time, I've bought several things from them over the years and had them shipped. They might do a bigger business that way, with phone orders, than with foot traffic.

London sample sale (a.k.a. the outlets on tour!) starts tomorrow and ends on Saturday - hope the link works if anyone is interested!
http://pages.emails.mulberry.com/sample-sale-october-2019/

If anyone goes, please let us know if it’s any good! I am interested in a ”Bayswater with strap” preferably in any blue colour... happy to report back if I manage to make it there on Thursday!
The silence is deadening

Mulberry's U.S. Sale Preview is up! A number of small, mini, and micro zipped Bayswaters in pretty colors: nordic blue, nautical blue, midnight, emerald green, black with rivets. A couple of heritage Bayswaters in black with rivets and tangerine. Also, a number of Antony messenger bags, lots of Amberleys in many sizes. Medium Lilys in mocha rose and seafoam and regular Lilys in mocha rose, different color combos and finishes. Small Darleys and small Harlows in a variety of colors. Large and small Leightons. Seatons in three sizes. Large and small Hampsteads. Keeleys in regular and mini. Brockwells in all colors. Lots of small leather goods and scarves and some RTW.

Mulberry's U.S. Sale Preview is up! A number of small, mini, and micro zipped Bayswaters in pretty colors: nordic blue, nautical blue, midnight, emerald green, black with rivets. A couple of heritage Bayswaters in black with rivets and tangerine. Also, a number of Antony messenger bags, lots of Amberleys in many sizes. Medium Lilys in mocha rose and seafoam and regular Lilys in mocha rose, different color combos and finishes. Small Darleys and small Harlows in a variety of colors. Large and small Leightons. Seatons in three sizes. Large and small Hampsteads. Keeleys in regular and mini. Brockwells in all colors. Lots of small leather goods and scarves and some RTW.

So many nice goodies! Theres two bags I have my eyes on and honestly they will probably still be around during second mark downs, but I also feel so impatient waiting for that. Hmmm decisions..

Any amberley clutches in the sale?

Any amberley clutches in the sale?

The Amberley phone clutch is in the sale, the one with the wristlet strap, but not the full Amberley chain wallet clutch. The phone clutch comes in mocha rose, poseidon blue, and autumn gold for $385 U.S. instead of $550. However, there are quite a few full size and small Amberley bags in the sale and wallets too so they might add the clutch at some point.

Reactions: Mayas