Mulberry Sale

How exciting!

I seem to recall that a few people thought it wasn't worth going last time, so perhaps Mulberry has learned (not that they seem to improve those things ie christmas and summer sale) made it better this time? ;)

I got the invite but won't be going. Usually it is just Outlet stock with a few samples thrown in I believe. Great if you are in London and can't get to one of the outlets I suppose

I went to the last one, I ended up buying a bag. I'm thinking since I'm free I may just drop in to see what this one has, though I agree that it's outlet stuff, and some extra.

For anyone wondering, the dates are 21st and 22nd April.

mmm after last times disappointment, I won't be bothering again. Felt a little like many of the staff weren't bothered, and weren't really selling! Lost opportunity I say. Maybe like TheaBerry said, they'll improve :smile:

I got one. I said I was going to go on Wed when I don't have uni in the morning, but I probably won't if it's just like the outlets with a few samples thrown in. Does anyone know if there were brynmores or the other men's messenger bags there last time? I was thinking about getting one for my boyfriend at some point

I knew they were discontinuing the Roxanne, but I thought they would just let the style takes it course until they run out. Well the SA at HOF told me today that all Roxanne bags will be 30% off from the sale next Thursday. AND they have really good stock apparently. So a Roxanne for £525...get in there quick!

She also mentioned that the Mulberry sale will NOT start on the 17th, but is rumoured to be the following Tuesday. She wasn't 100% sure.