Mulberry Sale

Thanks CHANELboy!!!!! I just called Mall of America and I should be getting a call back. I am looking for an Oak Annie. I asked if she would let me know what else she has. I will post whatever information Fran (the SA) will give me. So exciting. :yahoo:

Ok Mulberry fans, start dialing. The number to Mall of America in Minnesota is 952-883-2121. Speak with Fran in handbags, she is great. She has Emmys in chocolate and white, no oak. She has some Annies, I'm pretty sure she said blond with oak trim and chocolate with oak trim. She also had Chester, Kensington and Soho hobos in chocolate. I got the last Oak Annie (but you never know) for 709. I had two gift certificates from Christmas so for me, this was an awesome steal. I'm not sure about the prices for the other bags, also, not sure if she had the Bayswater. But definitely call, as always, Nordstrom Sales Associates are super helpful and Fran was no exception. Good luck!!!!

The Nordstrom in Chicago has the patchwork bayswater on sale for 40%. It's beautiful but not my taste. Their number is (312) 464-1515.

They had some gorgeous bags, but nothing I was interested in buying. Good luck!