Mulberry sale website

Return and partial refund
Our website cannot give a full refund for non-quality problems such as:
“The product does not look like the ones in your picture.”
“The product is not what I’d imagine it to be.
“I am not satisfied with this product.”
”I didn’t realize before placing order that the items you sell are superior replica ones.”

This is what their "Return & Replace Policy" says, So I guess if it sounds all to good - it probably is :tdown:

:lolots: "So I guess if it sounds all to good - it probably is"

Hope you understood the true meaning of that sentence..I was trying to say something like Mulberryforever did - but failed :shame:

I can't imagine that Kate Moss, Fearne Cotton and Emma whatshername would be too happy knowing their pics are endorsing fakes. Wonder if mulberry can get them shut down. The websites, not the celebs I mean

They sure look like fakes. Aside from the pics that look like real Mulberry stock photos, a lot of the bags come with plastic-covered handles, something I have never seen in a real Mulberry pic. Also, note the site's slightly bad grammar.

Hello, I looked at this and when I discovered that they say that they will reply to any query "Most Fastly" confirmed that this is a clever name for a copy bag website! Should not be allowed and probably is not allowed to be called this but could be using a loophole to market their goods....Avoid...