MULBERRY SALE purchases

Dare I say........Lipstick Roxy!! In addition, 4 zodiac keyrings for presents.

Audretpost - fantastic haul!
Jenova - Well done on nabbing the bangle and are you still resisting the Shimmy??
Ladycornflake - Enjoy the sunnies and the pocket book. I'm sure the sunnies will look great!
Shopaholicmum - hope the pumps will be keepers. They look fab.
Nielnielniel - Congrats on the ticking Bays and mitzy pouch.
Kat4 - I don't know how you'll decide! Both are gorgeous.
Cornflower - hope you got the blacl mabel.
Alycat - Two bags! The roxy tote is stunning and shimmy tdf. Congrats! Outlet sale too???

phew! Hope that's everyone so far!

:nuts: Please please post pics when you get this as I was soooo tempted, but already have an oak bays and a navy patent and I kind of thought that the denim was a combo of the two (ish, not fabric wise I know) and when would I choose it over the other two? Therefore I went for something else entirely...:graucho:

I will try...chances are my friend will do the camwhoring for me :graucho:. I've sent it to his address in UK (to save on shipping and avoid lost/additional tax).

Been wanting a Bays since forever (3 years now when I saw Kate Moss rocking it) :drool: but never muster the courage to get one (leather needs taking care after and the tropical weather here will either crack the leather OR leave it moldy). The denim is the best choice - just worried about it being slouchy. I havent even "test drive" it in the shops but hey...it's a steal for that price. :yahoo:

I am at work now and I practically chased everyone out from my room. I've told my boss not to bother me and not to fire me for the next 6 months or else I won't be able to pay for it. I tell her about all my purchases and she just laughed and rolled her eyes!

The bangle might be? I worked out that there was only one in stock last night and went straight to pick it up at 8.50am.

I have been flirting with the Nude Quilted Shimmy Hobo a lot this morning as it comes in and out of stock.

It sure was ;).....I`ve been practicing *squishing* my hand small for its arrival .....

Glad that a tPFer got it anyway, and look forwards to some pics xx

...still thinking about buying the boots....although I was looking for 70% off............

I guess these must of been better sellers than last seasons ....

Ahhh, buyers remorse just set in...
Pretty sure I will return both A4 totes!
What is it with sales that makes you hit the 'confirm order' button so quickly?!
Well, I guess if I hadn't I'd be thinking about it the whole time and then would have felt like I missed out on a good deal.
That's what happened last time and I ended up ordering and then returning the Jaquetta.
Seems like I haven't really learned anything yet when it comes to the subversive effect sales have on my mind ;)

I am so tempted to get the red envelope for a Chinese friends birthday.
They traditionally give red envelopes with money inside, so i thought a red envelope as a gift would be cute!!!

ladycornflake, I put that red envelope in the basket just but realized postage is too steep thus take it out. Oh yes Chinese do that, I think they called it "ang-pow" :smile:

Just a continental wallet for me this time.

I also ordered the Nude quilted Shimmy hobo.
I saw it and loved it the other day, I couldn't believe it was reduced nearly 60%
It was put in my basket and 8.40 (before the sale started, as the basket carries over)