Mulberry Roxette

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought the neon blue in the sale and I love the colour I usually stick to black but I'm not sure how I'm going to get on with the buckle closure if anyone else has one just wondered how you are getting on with it. Does it get on your nerves?

2. I have got the small one in Oxblood. I have no problems with the closure because I can do it whilst its on my shoulder. I really like it. Nice sized bag and a great price. Think other people must also like it because they haven't come back into stock very much on the Mulberry website.

scrumpy likes this.
  3. Thanks I wish in some ways I had gone for the smaller version but was not sure it would be big enough it was a good price wasn't it I had to ring round the stores to get one had sold out online think I will keep it.
    :smile:

4. Think we need some photographs Scrumpy... :yes:

5. image.jpeg image.jpeg Here it is

6. Wow that is lovely. Fabulous colour.

scrumpy likes this.
  7. Stunning colour :tup: congratulations Scrumpy.

scrumpy likes this.