Mulberry Rouge Noir Bayswater reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here she it, absolutely stunning and very difficult to capture the true colour.

I am trying to upload an album showing this bag from different angles and different lights. ;)

Attached Files:

2. WOW!!!! :nuts::drool:

That is seriously gorgeous. I can see why you couldn't pass it up!

3. Oh my God Tiree that is stunning :faint::faint::faint:

4. I cannot find any words :drool::drool::drool::drool:...

5. Absolutely gorgeous Tiree.

6. love, love love it!!!!!! so glad u got it its so stunning!!! congrats!!
    btw a/w collection also has new patent black bays in silver hardware out!! i saw it in mulberry at st chris place

7. ^Is it wrinkle patent too Samiyahk???

8. That's a lovely colour, very warm and rich. Fab! :biggrin:

9. thanks, trying to add the link to all the pics.

10. OMG, the colour, the Bays!! It's absolutely fab tiree - words are failing me!! Congrats!

11. Sam, the e/w was stunning too and I think the leather won't wrinkle so much at the sides. I saw the black patent bays too. The SA said both Rouge Noir Bays and Black Patent Bays are likely to sell out very quickly.

12. Truly Stunning Tiree, :drool: its a real show stopper. I bet you can't wait for it's first outing!

I am truly tempted by the e/wversion but I already own 4 purple bags, not sure I can squeeze another in? Could re-home one I guess :thinking:

13. [​IMG]

:nuts: Is it Silver HW? I am in trouble if it is :nuts:

14. Absolutely beautiful ....and then some! Congratulations! What a stunner!