Carrierae

O.G.
Nov 5, 2012
Yay! I got my Alexa today! I love it!

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

I haven't wore black in years. I have a dressy evening bag but no causal ones. I just bought some SW black boots that inspired me to get a casual bag to wear them with!

IMG_7963.JPG

Some mod shots of the Alexa:

image6.jpeg
image7.jpeg

Here's a size comparison of my Bayswater

IMG_7948.JPG
IMG_7951.JPG

It's funny because I actually like my petal Bayswater with the boots the best! It will still get plenty of love though!

P.S. - Does anyone know how to keep the photos from rotating? Mine are right-side up when I load, but they show up sideways.

I'm not an alexa fan but yours is lovely. A vote to keep from me , but if you are not sure give it a few days then return it if it's not for you.

It looks gorgeous!! (as does that Bayswater...!) You wear them so well. I'm not generally a fan of the Alexa (it was a bit overexposed here for a while!) but I love the studs - so gorgeous and fresh!

I would keep it, it looks great on you :heart:

I'm going to say send it back. It's lovely but if you have a doubt about the bag return. I have read so many post where people ask others for an opinion and I always think something is putting you off. You will not use it as much and even at sale price it is a lot of money. Maybe you should look for a plain Alexa??

I'm going to say send it back. It's lovely but if you have a doubt about the bag return. I have read so many post where people ask others for an opinion and I always think something is putting you off. You will not use it as much and even at sale price it is a lot of money. Maybe you should look for a plain Alexa??
I think the only reason I'm questioning is because it is black. I don't wear a ton of black. I jumped on this one because I always liked the Alexa, but the studs made the design refreshing. If I was to have one black bag, I would want it to be this one....which is why I jumped quickly on it. The reality is setting in that I don't wear a ton of black so I questioned my logic. If I was to get a $1500 bag why not the Roxette in Oak or another Chloe? Then I re-questioned myself....getting something in a color I don't normally wear will help push me to wear it more. I stopped wearing black because I stopped buying black. Now that I have a few basic black pieces, it will be easier to bring it slowly back into my wardrobe. So far, I'm keeping it. It is a gorgeous bag that looks high quality. If they had oxblood, I might be tempted to swap it, but it's not currently an option.

I'm utterly in love with this, the pics on m.com look nowhere near as nice as it is in real life. Agree with madmadmo though, if it's not love then return it & get something that's more "you".

I think the only reason I'm questioning is because it is black. I don't wear a ton of black. I jumped on this one because I always liked the Alexa, but the studs made the design refreshing. If I was to have one black bag, I would want it to be this one....which is why I jumped quickly on it. The reality is setting in that I don't wear a ton of black so I questioned my logic. If I was to get a $1500 bag why not the Roxette in Oak or another Chloe? Then I re-questioned myself....getting something in a color I don't normally wear will help push me to wear it more. I stopped wearing black because I stopped buying black. Now that I have a few basic black pieces, it will be easier to bring it slowly back into my wardrobe. So far, I'm keeping it. It is a gorgeous bag that looks high quality. If they had oxblood, I might be tempted to swap it, but it's not currently an option.

This is exactly what I think about this bag: If I had one black bag, it should be this one!! But.. And since I bought far too many bags the last couple of months, I resist!

The option in steel blue is also amazing as not that blue but more a kind of grey blue.. I ordered a key-ring in that color and it's definitely a very nice one.. Yep, I have to keep myself happy and satisfied with a key-ring in steel blue :lol:

I'm utterly in love with this, the pics on m.com look nowhere near as nice as it is in real life. Agree with madmadmo though, if it's not love then return it & get something that's more "you".
That's what I'm worried about...that is not "me"...but I do love it!

I do love the buttercream Lilly....luckily it's not out yet or I would for sure swap it out. So far I'm going to keep it (at least I'll have 2 wks to feel it out). I do love the Lilly in the cream, but it's not too far out there. I sell Stella and Dot on the side...maybe I'll save up a little extra and get it later this year. I can see myself wearing that one all the time....especially the summer.