Mulberry reveal

Somersetlove said:
She looks beautiful!! Well done on grabbing her!

I just phoned about the cabbage green... So tempted!

Omg/ when i saw the cabbage green i wanted her soooooo badly but I thought I have to be reasonable!! I need a practical bag that goes with everything.... But if I had a spare few £££ I know where I'd be going tomorrow!!!

new2mulbs said:
Omg/ when i saw the cabbage green i wanted her soooooo badly but I thought I have to be reasonable!! I need a practical bag that goes with everything.... But if I had a spare few £££ I know where I'd be going tomorrow!!!

It was a good decision! I have a black and oak bays and thought it time to be wild, but it was more expensive than I was hoping, so not for me unfortunately :sad:

Somersetlove said:
It was a good decision! I have a black and oak bays and thought it time to be wild, but it was more expensive than I was hoping, so not for me unfortunately :sad:

Yes I think it was £595 or something?? I can't remember- I was in too much of a daze from all the pretty bags!

BECCAMULBERRY said:
Lovely bag! Well done. The cabbage green - was it buffalo leather like alexa or the sparkly tweed type? :smile:

When I phoned they said soft matte, but the guy didn't really sound convincing :smile:. I was convinced it would be buffalo like the Taylor's and Alexa's

BECCAMULBERRY said:
Lovely bag! Well done. The cabbage green - was it buffalo leather like alexa or the sparkly tweed type? :smile:

Def not sparkle tweed- felt more like buffalo leather to me but I only had a very quick look... Very lovely soft leather whatever it was x

Designpurchaser said:
Great bag. Perfect for our wonderful winters!! Enjoy, I love patent. How does it compare weight wise to other bays??

Thank you! She def seems lighter-and more hard wearing that's for sure... I guess you could say not as substantial... But that's what makes her perfect for carrying around all my stuff!