Mulberry repairs

May 2, 2015
So I bought 2 bags from the finer things and sent them off for repair with Mulberry. WOW. The service has been amazing. Not super quick but great quality! The staff in the shop I took them too were great. Sent them off for repair even though I had no receipt. The cost of a new postmans lock on a regular Lily and the cost of replaing the inking on a Christy plus postage back to my home address £78. Contact via email regarding price and repairs and payment clear. Once payment was made my bags were sent out yesterday and arrived at lunch time today! Then when I unpack them, both are in Mulberry carrier store bags and both my bags have been sent back perfectly wrapped and in new to me dust bags. In love with the bags and so happy with the service!20180522_205821.jpg20180522_210037.jpg20180522_210246.jpg

Ooh lovely bags! I also had a brilliant experience with mulberry repairs. Sent in my old girl lily, black regular lily with soft gold hardware that I bought way back in 2011. She was looking her age after 7 years of very heavy use. Got the lock changed, chain straps replaced and inking done. Well my old girl lily now looks almost as good as her brand new fraternal twin sister (black regular lily with silver hardware). It cost £200 plus VAT but in my opinion it was well worth it given the price of a new lily. Now she is ready for another 7 years!!!

PS I also got a newer dustbag. She came with a white one initially and they replaced it with the previous Grey one. [emoji4]