Mulberry purse help?

I just need some advice please! So I want a Mulberry purse. I wanted a beautiful tan and black Chloe one but when I felt the leather compared to Mulberry it felt rather plasticy?

Now I can't decide between the long Daria purse or the Margaret? I love the interesting emblem on Margaret thats so cute, different and Mulberry-ish but I love the simplicity of Daria?

Also with the Daria due to discounts.. etc... I could get an extra 20% off?

Any advice please as my boyfriend has banned me from asking him for the millionth time.. :yahoo:

Margaret is lovely but that emblem may date soon...?? But if you love Margaret, there were talk that the range are most likely to go into the Xmas sale.

Daria are lovely, I have long one, very user friendly.

However, I'm now waiting for Mila (or Ava) slim purse.... (see the 'coming soon' section). I kind of like that other way round of Mulberry tree, compared to Daria, iykwim. I will have to check them irl, open/close and fiddle in the shop then decide!!

Good luck :heart:

However, I'm now waiting for Mila (or Ava) slim purse.... (see the 'coming soon' section). I kind of like that other way round of Mulberry tree, compared to Daria, iykwim. I will have to check them irl, open/close and fiddle in the shop then decide!!

Good luck :heart:

I'm definitely digging the Ava in watermelon, myself. Looks like a lovely vibrant colour. I'd be curious as to your review when you do one, RR.

Well, I have the long Continental Wallet and the French purse in oak, oh and also the small zip purse in chocolate.:graucho:

I have to say I love all of them and it depends what bag I am carrying and what mood I am in. Sometimes I like small and other times I like the longer style especially if I have a lot of cash to carry.

The small ones fit so well into my bags next to or inside my VIP liner, have a look at this thread to see how the small one fits:

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/vip-liners-in-various-bags-642324.html

I hope you come to a decision and when you do please post pics and show us what you have put inside for reference. please.:graucho: