Mulberry prairie..... Is it practical?

Louliu71

Feb 3, 2013
I will probably have missed the boat, but want to make sure its not just an impulse buy.

I know Jan had this, has anyone else had it and what are your thoughts?

Any mod shots please

I would only use is for weekend trips to the shops, so only needs to fit in keys, phone and wallet. Currently use my mini Taylor for the trips just for food shopping.

I really fancy a bit if vintage

Thanks all

Nope not me, just saw Jans pics of hers up against her bays and wallet and think it really is too small for me.

Whoever did get it I am sure will be extremely pleased

Lucky person!

Lets hope its a TPF'er
I think you stirred someone to look... Not me by the way! Agreed, looks tiny, my frame is too big for a tiny bag!! maybe we will see a reveal shortly :smile:

I think you stirred someone to look... Not me by the way! Agreed, looks tiny, my frame is too big for a tiny bag!! maybe we will see a reveal shortly :smile:

Me too, thanks you re-iterated why I shouldn't have bought it, I just about get away with my mini Taylor, mini alexa is too small for me too.

Lets see who the lucky lady was.....

You hesitated in the purchase , that in itself shows you weren't sure. You did the right thing. Honestly.

Yup..... Back to my search for small black Bryn it is then or until something else grabs my attention or I come to my senses and jump back on the ban! Or I lose a stone or 3!

Was rather cute and in amazing condition.

Yup..... Back to my search for small black Bryn it is then or until something else grabs my attention or I come to my senses and jump back on the ban! Or I lose a stone or 3!

Was rather cute and in amazing condition.
It looked in lovely condition, keep looking and you will get something you love.