Mulberry Pouch

Spare contact lenses, nail file, ipod earphones, pen, paper, tissues. Then I have a seperate Mulberry cosmetic pouch for my make-up, though I don't always carry this with me. Wouldn't be without my mitzy pouch now! So easy to transfer from bag to bag. :smile:

Spare contact lenses, nail file, ipod earphones, pen, paper, tissues. Then I have a seperate Mulberry cosmetic pouch for my make-up, though I don't always carry this with me. Wouldn't be without my mitzy pouch now! So easy to transfer from bag to bag. :smile:

Me too - never saw the fascination in them tbh, but once I'd started using my Mitzy pouch, it goes in all my work bags & I don't know how I managed previously (you can also keep pens etc in them, just in case of ink leakages so as to protect your bags). They're well worth the money if you ask me!

GillianAnnie said:
What do you use your Mulberry pouch for ladies?

Currently in my daria pouch I have coin purse, small pouch with female products and my house keys on a teddy bear key ring.

I love it as excluding my wallet, these are my most important things and so it is good to have easy access to them (pouch is large and visible in my bag).

Sometimes I take it with me if I am popping out from work to buy lunch so I don't need to lug my big old bays.

Which one are you thinking of?

Currently in my daria pouch I have coin purse, small pouch with female products and my house keys on a teddy bear key ring.

I love it as excluding my wallet, these are my most important things and so it is good to have easy access to them (pouch is large and visible in my bag).

Sometimes I take it with me if I am popping out from work to buy lunch so I don't need to lug my big old bays.

Which one are you thinking of?

I quite like the Valenties pouch.

I have a locked cosmetic pouch in pink glossy goat (now called Mulberry pink? always get confused with this and the foxglove!) for all my makeup and an eggplant Mitzy pouch for smaller bits like headphones for my iphone, paracetamol, plasters, handcream and a few other small bits. I love how it helps to organise my bag and I can find things more easily now!

Ive got the flame locked cosmetic pouch and in mine I carry a small packet of wipes, scissors, lip balm, paracetamol, nail file, a snack for myself and my little boy, plasters, pack of glucose sweets, handcream and a packet of tissues.

I love pouches, it's so much easier to change between bags when everything is organised.

Here's what I have in mine (yes, there's a pouch inside the pouch :shame:smile::

Attachments

• IMG_6055.jpg
    IMG_6055.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 609
  • mitasiella.jpg
    mitasiella.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 430
I love pouches, it's so much easier to change between bags when everything is organised.

Here's what I have in mine (yes, there's a pouch inside the pouch :shame:smile::

My word! It should be renamed The Tardis!! :lol: Btw, do you find that the postman's lock sticks into your bag/other items or is it ok?

Doesn't it take you three times longer to find anything though, having to go into your bag, then your pouch, then your pouch in the pouch? I would be totally frustrated. That said, it takes me forever to find anything anyway as everything is just chucked in randomly. Maybe I need some organisation like you!

I have a zip pouch and a lock cosmetic pouch and I LOVE them! I use one to carry my fold up hairbrush, lip balm, hand wipes, tissues, moon-time products, nail file, etc and the other carries my medication. I change bags quite abit as I have a little one and sometimes I just take a changing bag out with us and nothing else and just pop these 2 pouches in with my wallet and this is one way I know I always have everything on me. The lock cosmetic pouch doubles as a clutch if we go away too. Defo great buys!