Mulberry Playground Launch @ New Bond Street

Aisuhimeriae

Aisu loves LV!
O.G.
Mar 20, 2010
Hope it's fine for me to start a new thread! :smile: Unfortunately no pictures to share as we were forbidden to take some; Mom,sister and me were there around 10mins early as I didn't want to shop around anymore after the massive damage (to the wallet) after visiting LV lol...

Had the usual live DJ,munchies (the biscuits looked so nice!) and drinks. :smile: My sister got a tattoo done,I however was trying to track down the tweed Alexa but sadly they didn't have it there yet which was a shame as I really wanted to try it out.Got some pictures taken on the Playground set,and attached is a picture of the cloth tote bag that was given out and contents. :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_4557.JPG
    IMG_4557.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 113
I was there! I thought you needed an invite and it was only on the off chance that I was in the bond street store, Id forgotten about the event..it was quite a nice introduction to mulberry for my mum who has fallen in love with them too after meeting my small collection :smile: xx

Ohhh I didn't realise there was a thread, sorry I posted in normal chat thread but DD & I was there (& we met CharlieF!!)

We brought back two shoe biscuits as you can see - they were actually really yummy!

DSCF0002-3.jpg

I went :smile: wirh my OH who MUCH appreciated the yummy biccies...I didn't really we wernt allowed to take pictures?! So I took some on my phone...! :smile: nothing to major, shall I put them on or will I geyt in trouble with the mulberry police :smile:

Lucky Jane! My mom tried to take some on her phone of my sister getting her Mulberry tattoo done but she was told they weren't allowed. :sad:

I do wonder who won the raffle though? :biggrin:

I read in the other thread that there is a raffle for shoes or something?You enter by filling out your details and subscribing and they put the cards in a Mulberry paper bag and was apparently going to draw one out but that was much later on during the day and we couldn't stay.