Mulberry Piccadilly

i have the piccadilly in oak natural. it's huge, its soft and it is adjustable so i can fit a ton in it. it is a GREAT overnighter bag. i could pack enough for a 1-2 week trip in it. all i took to college with me and even with all the scratches it's beautiful. worth every penny.

Reactions: Queenofeverything
Does anyone have a Piccadilly ? Are they good as weekend bags and how heavy are they to carry when full ?
Also if anyone sees any in the outlets would you let me know. Bestest, Flossie
xx
I had one but I sold it as the handled I didn't feel were robust enough when the bag was full. I would go with a clipper or another holdall. Good luck.

I own a Tiger of Sweden Meya weekender that is similar in style and almost exactly the same size as the Piccadilly. I can fit a pair of Adidas Superstars and ankle boots (my shoes are huge! :P ), a small/medium toiletry bag and 3 days' worth of clothes in it. Plus my Galaxy tab, a 500 ml water bottle and a small magazine. It does get very heavy, even for me to carry, but I'm thinking about selling all my other weekenders since I have used none of them since I got the Meya. Maybe save a Samsonite just in case.

I'm over 6ft and pretty busty&hippy, and the bag doesn't look weird on my shoulder. For a petite woman it might be a lot to handle. The Piccadilly does look awesome and stylish, so you can't really go wrong with it!

Reactions: Queenofeverything