Mulberry Piccadilly

Oh Flossie...now you have me thinking about Piccadilly! Every time I think, that's it, I have all the bags I could possibly want...someone comes up with a new one that pricks a desire in me... Well, on this one...I can wait. That one needs to be on sale, bigtime.

It's certainly a smart bag . One problem though, I was hoping to get a trolley case but Mulberry don't do any that I like . LV was my other option.

Flossie, I'm not sure what you mean by a trolley case but if it is a small suitcase type thingy on wheels with a handle then there are often some available at Bicester. Don't think they are leather (sort of canvas) but they are very nice. I was very tempted to buy one the last time I went but in retrospect, it would still not have been used....!!

Flossie -- if you look on the "Mulberry Meet Bag # 6" and look at the group picture, blow it up, there are trolley suitcases in canvas, in lower right, standing on the floor. So, apparently they do exist Mulberry style. But...they look conventional in comparison with the Piccadilly. However, they do have wheels! So...Mulberry wheels! Call Bicester and let us know how much $ they are?

I saw a few of the clipper holdall weekend bags at a department store, they were in the croc printed natural leather. They were lovely too look at, but the leather wasn't soft at all, they were heavy and the pricetag was insane (1300 euros!).

Ha - this old thread has reminded me of the terrible Summer Sale mistake that I made.

I bought a white Bailey without seeing in store .. oh my. As soon as I took it out the box, I knew what a bad mistake I had made!! :nuts:

Glad I read this, as I could never remember the name!! :lol:

Hi eviemarie, was wondering if you could help check out the picadilly for me and if your price of 625 still stands? i really think its gorgeous and here in Singapore, i don't think Picadilly has any sales as it is not a seasonal item. Do enlighten me on that. Thanks :smile:

Guys, am also wondering if picadilly has sales because i've asked a few times and the SA has always been lamenting on how exclusive this piece is which is why there are no sales.

Hi teemowang, this thread is quite old - it dates back to 2008, so I doubt that the 625 pound price is still available at the shop eviemarie saw it at.

I'm not sure if the piccadilly ever goes on sale, but hopefully some of the Mulberry experts will chime in soon!