mulberry phoebe bag

Irissy said:
I want to know what color of green is it. Is it lime green or just light green?

It's a very beautiful and pure Granny Smith Apple Green. :love: The colour is officially called 'Apple' btw.

Thinking about buying a green Blenheim (that's "the small Roxy") if they still have those at the Mulberry store.

Loganz said:
The day will go by faster because of the anticipation of getting home...

Oh I hope so! I work as a pharmacy tech and it has been so slow! The weather is really nice out today here in Minnesota. So this slowness is not helping....

It gives me more time on the forum though:P

i finally got my phoebe bag and it has WHITE stitching on the brown leather. that wasn't what i was expecting. so does this mean the bag is fake? the mulberry site doesn't show the white stitching nor does saks.com

i mean the bag certainly looks real to me though.

fayden said:
i finally got my phoebe bag and it has WHITE stitching on the brown leather. that wasn't what i was expecting. so does this mean the bag is fake? the mulberry site doesn't show the white stitching nor does saks.com

Hmm...very, very interesting. I am wondering if it could be a past season's....?

I would call Mulberry or email them to see, just in case.

Let us know!

fayden said:

That is weird b/c bagpuss got one with dark stitching. I will be off soon to see my bag and I will post what stitching color mine has. If you ordered from saks how can it be fake?

fayden said:

You have to post a picture...that is extremely odd - the Saks website did not show a bag with white stitching - and to be honest Mulberry never did either.

Munchkyn said:
That is weird b/c bagpuss got one with dark stitching. I will be off soon to see my bag and I will post what stitching color mine has. If you ordered from saks how can it be fake?

The only thing I can think of is Fayden got hers on a lark on Saks.com...could have been a return. maybe someone returned a fake one?

I know when I returned my Kooba Sienna to NM that I had bought online, they had to send it straight back to the .com place, they did not keep it at the store. I had put it back into the plastic that it came in...but they did not even take it out to look at it.

I would think that they have all that stuff marked with a bar code, so that if there was anything fishy, they could figure out who had returned it with a switch-a-roo.

Although.....why would someone make a fake one with white stitching, if Mulberry never made it with white stitching?

I saw that they had two kinds of leather out now...pebbled and smooth, almost no sheen to it at all, and that kind scratches easily. Maybe there are two kinds made??

Fayden, is yours pebbled?