mulberry phoebe bag

Munchkyn said:
Bagpuss-Is the bag pretty roomy? Or heavy?
Pretty roomy- not heavy though and the straps are wide and comfortable. Maybe we didn't order on the same day but it was close. I am in Minnesota too so I bet yours is going to be here today.
Thanks everyone else for the nice comments:biggrin:

Bagpuss said:
Pretty roomy- not heavy though and the straps are wide and comfortable. Maybe we didn't order on the same day but it was close. I am in Minnesota too so I bet yours is going to be here today.
Thanks everyone else for the nice comments:biggrin:

I am so glad I got the bag now! The most important part of a shoulder bag is that the strap are comfortable! Yippy!

Munchkyn said:
Bagpuss-When you got your phoebe, were there any scuffs or scratches? The main reason I got choco was to avoid seeing these easily. Thanks

I saw one yesterday at Nordstrom SCP. The dark brown one did have scratches on it...but I don't think they showed up all that much. It was a display, so I am sure it was handled a lot.

Bjara said:
I saw one yesterday at Nordstrom SCP. The dark brown one did have scratches on it...but I don't think they showed up all that much. It was a display, so I am sure it was handled a lot.

Thanks for the response, as long as the scratches aren't clearly visible that's good.

AHHH! I got my phoebe package today but I was heading off to work so I couldn't open it!:sad2: I reluctantly gave the box to my bf to bring up to our apartment. I won't get off until 8:30pm so all I can think about right now is my bag while I'm at work!