mulberry phoebe bag

Munchkyn said:
If you guys go to www.thefashionspot.com forum; handbag; mulberry thread, page 33 has a pic of the green roxy and a discussion about phoebes too. If anyone wants to know what the green looks like now.

Ya, I went to FashionSpot right after I posted that and discovered the pictures of the green roxy too. :biggrin: I actually prefer the green in the picture taken with the flash than without the flash, but they said the green is more like the picture w/o the flash. So I guess it's more like a light green then? :sad: I want more photos! :lol:

well thanks for directing me over to that site although it does seem rather large. I like our smaller, more intimate site here. But I read the post about BG and I called them and they had one mulberry bayswater tooled in green. Originally $1195 and I got it for $400. no tax and only $12. shipping so, I'll post pics when it arrives. I did call Bob elllis and all they had left in the Roxanne was a dark chocolate brown and they had one oak (tan) phoebe and a couple of the colored ones. I'm thinking about the dark brown roxanne but I am waiting for my chocolate chloe to arrive so I didn't think I needed two dark brown. I really need a black bag and I don't own one. I also purchased my first LV albeit used from ebay thanks to a post here. I paid $400. for the Cabo piano I think that's what it's called. Just testing the LV waters to see if I want to go that route. Thanks everyone for your information leading to the purchase of 2 new bags.

My Phoebe came today- I love it! Not too big at all and the leather is thick and pebbled- the stitching is dark- not white for you Ebay shoppers. I'm going to try and attach a pic but this is my first try so bear with me. The stuffed animal is to prevent Ebay scammers from stealing. It shows up a little glossy from the flash- the actual purse has no gloss.:biggrin:

Attachments

• mulberry.jpg
    mulberry.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 410
fayden said:
ooooo i love it! is the leather really soft?
Hmmm...I would say more thick and textured, stiffer than the Chloe that I returned. Really does remind me of saddle leather. The handles stand up on their own because of the thickness if that helps describe.

yep i think i get it. has anyone ordered from saks online before? how long does it take for you to get the bag? i'm starting to get impatient for mine!

fayden said:
yep i think i get it. has anyone ordered from saks online before? how long does it take for you to get the bag? i'm starting to get impatient for mine!

I ordered something three days before Christmas and finally received it last week. Definitely took them longer than ten days, but that may have been due to the holidays.

maxie said:
I ordered something three days before Christmas and finally received it last week. Definitely took them longer than ten days, but that may have been due to the holidays.

oh geebus, that means i will be waiting another 2 weeks! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bagpuss said:
My Phoebe came today- I love it! Not too big at all and the leather is thick and pebbled- the stitching is dark- not white for you Ebay shoppers. I'm going to try and attach a pic but this is my first try so bear with me. The stuffed animal is to prevent Ebay scammers from stealing. It shows up a little glossy from the flash- the actual purse has no gloss.:biggrin:

:sad2:If we ordered on the same day, how come I haven't gotten mine? Do you live closer to NC?