mulberry phoebe bag

I ordered a dark brown one but can anyone confirm that it has dark stitching? It looks dark in the pic and that's what I want but when I surfed for other photos I pulled one up from Ebay that was definitely the chocolate but had white stitching. Yuck- don't like that:Push:

Bagpuss said:
I ordered a dark brown one but can anyone confirm that it has dark stitching? It looks dark in the pic and that's what I want but when I surfed for other photos I pulled one up from Ebay that was definitely the chocolate but had white stitching. Yuck- don't like that:Push:

I just bought a dark brown one too from http://www.bobellisshoes.com/

At this price, I could not give it up. I was debating over the oak or the dark brown but I decided to go with the dark brown. I was afraid the oak might easily show scratches. Does anyone know if it does on the oak?

Bagpuss said:

That ebay photo is a fake. Yours will not have white stitching.

the guys over at bobellishoes are going to wonder how they got the recent rush of Mulberry orders :lol:

it is not everyday that us US ladies can get a Mulberry at half off.

No problem bagpuss.

I posted the sale; but, I got wind of it from a gal on another fashion-related forum.

BTW: I love your cat in your avatar; my cat was that big; but, we had to put her on a diet so that she would live longer. (depending on who you ask, that was not a wise decision) :suspiciou

Loganz said:
the guys over at bobellishoes are going to wonder how they got the recent rush of Mulberry orders :lol:

it is not everyday that us US ladies can get a Mulberry at half off.

I actually got a phone call from them because originally my card was declined. They needed my 3 digit security code to get authorization and he said that this was a great deal and asked me how I heard about them. I told him about purseblog and he was very surprised and wants to check this forum out!:biggrin: He was so nice on the phone and I am expecting the bag to come the middle of next week.

I almost chose the dark brown Phoebe instead of the tan Roxy; but, I really wanted a Choco Roxy...so, I figured this was a good way to find out if a Roxy is really for me.

Either way, they are both fab colors. :smile:

Bagpuss said:

Do you know when you will be getting your phoebe?

The Mulberry phoebe saddle is 11" X 7" X 3" but it looks so huge on the model pictured on www.mulberry.com (click the sales section). It won't let me post the picture of the model but can you guys go to that page and tell me if that's the phoebe? It looks bigger than 11" and I'm starting to love the green and the dark brown.

Does anyone have the phoebe yet? I want to know how it is in person. Is it roomy on the inside? And I never heard of Mulberry until recently from this forum. How is this brand? I saw some of their bags at Nordstrom the other day and they were made in China, not England?

Irissy said:
The Mulberry phoebe saddle is 11" X 7" X 3" but it looks so huge on the model pictured on www.mulberry.com (click the sales section). It won't let me post the picture of the model but can you guys go to that page and tell me if that's the phoebe? It looks bigger than 11" and I'm starting to love the green and the dark brown.

Does anyone have the phoebe yet? I want to know how it is in person. Is it roomy on the inside? And I never heard of Mulberry until recently from this forum. How is this brand? I saw some of their bags at Nordstrom the other day and they were made in China, not England?

From another forum I read that the bag is a pretty good size but if you are looking to put tons of stuff in it that this bag would be too small. It is a good everday bag if you are not carrying like waterbottles, magazines, big things like that. The one on the sales page at mulberry.com is the one and supposedly I am suppose to recieve it the middle of next week. I will definitely post pics and conclude how big it actually is. I have also read that the leather is awesome and ages very well. I am not quite sure where it is made but in Europe Mulberry is very HOTTT!!!