Mulberry owners !!!

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
I am back from my L.A. trip with my brand new "Mulberry Roxanne (oak) in tow - I am mad for this bag! It is stunning and attracts a great deal of attentionl - I want to hear from other owners as to how to keep the darwin leather looking it's best - Please and thank you.

I just got an oak Mulberry Roxanne in darwin leather. There was a card that came with the bag that says, "We advise you to regularly treat your bag with the recommended Collonil Waterstop spray, which will assist in preserving the natrual characteristics of this unique leather." In another thread someone said they found Collonil Waterstop at footwearetc.com 800-720-0572

We were just discussing this in another thread, I've been wearing my bag for two weeks now and have not been too careful with it (except for rain) and feel that any wear will just add to the look of the bag. It's getting softer the longer I wear it. I really love the darwin leather.

Kat said:
I just got an oak Mulberry Roxanne in darwin leather. There was a card that came with the bag that says, "We advise n, you to regularly treat your bag with the recommended Collonil Waterstop spray, which will assist in preserving the natrual characteristics of this unique leather." In another thread someone said they found Collonil Waterstop at footwearetc.com 800-720-0572
I called Collonil - the girl was really weird,:weird: she said any leather spray would do, they were really all the same - so I DID get another product - but I just use a little leather moisturizer on it for scratches and it works beautifully!!! It does get better with use!

SuzyZ said:
I called Collonil - the girl was really weird,:weird: she said any leather spray would do, they were really all the same - so I DID get another product - but I just use a little leather moisturizer on it for scratches and it works beautifully!!! It does get better with use!
Thanks for the info, SuzyZ!!!:P