Mulberry Outlet in Ireland

aine1313

O.G.
Oct 16, 2007
Ireland
Just reading this months IMAGE magazine and on page 195 there is a full page advertisement about Kildare Outlet Village in Ireland.This outlet store has been there for years and mulberry must be moving in. There is a picture of an oak bayswater!!!! Could mulberry love or anyone else who knows please comment.

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
I just had a look at the website and it's the same design as the Bicester site so I guess the village is owned by the same group :tup: Fingers crossed you get a Mulberry there :yes: I'll have to tell calgal - she'll be so happy:yahoo:

calgal818

May 18, 2007
I just had a look at the website and it's the same design as the Bicester site so I guess the village is owned by the same group :tup: Fingers crossed you get a Mulberry there :yes: I'll have to tell calgal - she'll be so happy:yahoo:
OMG :yahoo:

Cannot believe it!!!!!!

Wonder when it will open? I'm am going to ring the Kildare outlet tomorrow!

Will report back :yes:

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
OMG :yahoo:

Cannot believe it!!!!!!

Wonder when it will open? I'm am going to ring the Kildare outlet tomorrow!

Will report back :yes:

OMG - didn't even have time to PM you in the other place, you must have a Mulberry-radar :lol:

ETA sign up for their VIP club now. If it's anything like the Bicester one, it will give an extra 10% off :yes:

aine1313

O.G.
Oct 16, 2007
Ireland
I sent a pm to Mulberry London and she said they were not setting up in Kildare. I think it's false advertising putting a lovely mulberry bag on a table suggesting it can be bought there!!!!!!!!!

Eveonne

Apr 5, 2008
Curses, foiled! :smile:

The only place in Ireland that I've seen Mulberry bags is in Brown Thomas in Dublin. And their selection isn't exactly expansive.