Mulberry Outlet in Ireland

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just reading this months IMAGE magazine and on page 195 there is a full page advertisement about Kildare Outlet Village in Ireland.This outlet store has been there for years and mulberry must be moving in. There is a picture of an oak bayswater!!!! Could mulberry love or anyone else who knows please comment.

2. I just had a look at the website and it's the same design as the Bicester site so I guess the village is owned by the same group :tup: Fingers crossed you get a Mulberry there :yes: I'll have to tell calgal - she'll be so happy:yahoo:

3. OMG :yahoo:

Cannot believe it!!!!!!

Wonder when it will open? I'm am going to ring the Kildare outlet tomorrow!

Will report back :yes:

4. OMG - didn't even have time to PM you in the other place, you must have a Mulberry-radar :lol:

ETA sign up for their VIP club now. If it's anything like the Bicester one, it will give an extra 10% off :yes:

5. Thanks,fingers crossed!!!

6. Well......i rang today and they haven't heard anything about it :crybaby:

7. I sent a pm to Mulberry London and she said they were not setting up in Kildare. I think it's false advertising putting a lovely mulberry bag on a table suggesting it can be bought there!!!!!!!!!

8. Curses, foiled! :smile:

The only place in Ireland that I've seen Mulberry bags is in Brown Thomas in Dublin. And their selection isn't exactly expansive.