mulberry online

Sep 21, 2007
hi all just a quick one, if i was to buy a mulberry bag direct from the mulberry website what kind of packaging do they come in, do they come in a mulberry box like dior and some other designers?

I bought my Bays via phone from a store and she came packaged beautifully in a Mulberry box with a ribbon!! Did I just get lucky or what?? I mean you would have thought I was receiving a million dollar bag!!

My Emmy came in a dark brown Mulberry box inside the cardboard shipping box :yes:

I would imagine that they normally don't bother with the Mulberry box if you buy during the sale (as per Net a Porter). But if you're buying something full price, they should send you a box.

Email to ask about it if you're bothered.

It says on the website:
"All accessories will arrive in luxurious Mulberry gift boxes, and most leather items will include a soft material care bag to ensure protection during travel and care during storage."

:flowers:

"accessories" could just mean the keyrings, wallets, belts etc - I know that the little items definitely come in boxes. However, I've had several handbags that haven't been boxed - I've assumed it was due to them being sale purchases.

All of mine came in what looked like a large shoe box, nothing special!!

Maybe it was because 2 were sale and 1 outlet??

The only item I received in a burgundy box with a Mulberry ribbon was my purse, but I telephoned Bond St store for that and paid full price. None of my bags have been in a box though, apart from Annie I've bought them in person from the stores. Annie was just in a dustbag in a big cardboard box for delivery.

You had a bargain there it seems, I don't think I've ever seen an Emmy for £170 :woohoo:

:yahoo:

i got it from ebay, the lady got it from mulberry.com
i recently got burnt with a fake and i was so worried about this bag, however it is truely beautiful and i have noticed very important differences with the bag against the fake.
it came in a beautiful dark brown box with mulberry on the outside, it has a magnetic flap at the front to reveal mulberry.com on the box.

the bag is brand new and never used, i couldnt believe my luck!

i have posted it in the authenticate thread to be a 1000% sure its the real thing, im still waiting for someone to confirm its authenticity.

2 of mine have been on sale, and 1 from the outlet - they have all come in the dust bag inside a large cardboard box... no lovely box for me unfortunately :crybaby:

My ledbury, which I bought last weekend just came in the dustbag and then the shop bag - but thats because I picked it up :yes:

My Bayswater (not on sale) came packed in its dustbag inside a big giftbox with nice "tissue"paper around. All this inside an ordinary cardboard box. There´s a picture of the bag on top of the box in the photoreference thread.

Effie bought on the Christmas sale came in a dustbag in an ordinary (smashed!) cardboard box.