Mulberry Online Sale - share your purchases

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think the colour is much more attractive than what you see on the Mulberry website.

2. ^^^I do too, its a lovely colour which is not shown at its best on the website.

3. Gorgeous Jenova! Congrats!

4. Fellow Mulberry lovers- I feel the need to rant a bit and think only you girls can understand-

My order was placed on 25th Dec. at 9:52am. I got 2 confirmation letter stating the order was received and processed right after that. On 30th Dec. in reply to my request of the order status, I was told in the email that my order would be dispatched on that day. In the mean time I also spoke on the phone with customer service and they reassured me as long as I have 2 emails with one starting with reference No. 1 and another starts with 2 I will definately get my order. My account page also shows the items were dispatched.

Today, I email mail-order once again since I have not gotten any UPS tracking number emails nor received the goods, as was worried it got lost in the post. But in the reply email, I was told they are unable to fulfill my order of the shoes, but will dispatch the bag, without asking me if that is okay first. Worse is- I went back to the Mulberry website, and they have the shoes in stock again online in the size I ordered! I really don't understand and after all these waiting time, I must say the disappointing experience is making me a bit :cursing: This is my first experience shopping with the Mulberry online mail-order, has this happen before or just my bad luck???

5. That is terrible and I would be so frustrated if it happened to me. What are you going to do - contact them again to complain and insist that they send the shoes for no extra shipping charge? I would try to get a % off too for inconvenience?!

6. Best you can do is phone them, that makes it a bit more personal! Gillian Pitcher is always a great help!

7. Hi Kat
    No It hasn't arrived yet, it is sheduled to the 9 th according to UPS.
    Si I still waits eagerly by the mail in case it should be arriving earlier...

8. Your R looks perfect with the leopard bag - lovely effect.

9. #220 Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
    Here is the key ring/charm
    [​IMG]

10. I really like that if they would reduce them a bit more.

11. My large green Somerset tote arrived today. It even came with the Mulberry box (3rd Mulberry, 1st box)!

12. Yes my Mabel had a lovely brown box with a foldover lid - first for me too.

13. ooh pics please! that was the most tempting thing imo, but i resisted since i'm supposed to be banned...

14. Got email that they reduced priced up to 70%.
    I'm just having troubles no see what they actually reduced.. they all look the same..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice