Mulberry Online Sale - share your purchases

Phone Gillian Pitcher at Mulberry, she is a real help! She helped me several times in the past and helped Griddlebone just now too!

Gillian Pitcher
Customer Services Manager
Telephone 01761 234246
E-mail [email protected]

I know she is usally really helpful, but it was she who send me the email, so I don't think phoning her helps. I have just accepted that I will have the Morgan, and If I don't like it i will just return it and pay the freight and see it as a expensive lesson never to buy bags I haven't seen IRL on sale.

I know she is usally really helpful, but it was she who send me the email, so I don't think phoning her helps. I have just accepted that I will have the Morgan, and If I don't like it i will just return it and pay the freight and see it as a expensive lesson never to buy bags I haven't seen IRL on sale.

I think that the Morgan looks lovely and hope that you will discover that you made the right choice after all.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you that everything works out fine Salikons!

I am sure it will work out fine. :tup:

More terrible things can happen to a person then having to look at a beautiful bag IRL....

Even if it shouldn't be a love at first sight bag for me. I can always enjoy the bag for its beauty, and perhaps a friend likes it or I send it back. It is not like it is the end of the world

Sorry about the colours - it is too dark in my house for decent photos.

Fuschia Mabel Purse
Cat and Bunny keyrings
Group pose with my Belen Echandia Take Me Anywhere in Dark Grey Matte
Your fuschia mabel purse compliments your matte dark grey TMA beautifully, as do your bag charms. Lovely :heart:

Tote Girl, I love your bag & purse - they look lovely together.

Jenova, those keyrings are so cute. And the purse is a great colour :tup:

Will post a new thread with my Somerset as I'm feeling self indulgent :P:lol:

Actually, will post a picture of my keyring in this thread :tup:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Initial.jpg
    Initial.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 215
I received the raspberry snakeskin a4 tote the other day, but i'm going to return it. it's a very good size, but i think it'll flake/descale quicker than my mabel because it rubs against my hip and the colour wasn't as purple as i'd have liked. But I'm keeping my letter keyrings! I got a red V and Y for my keys and a patent V that I'm going to put on a chain or cord and wear as a necklace lol. I got some for my brother too

You know I totally missed the letter keyring sale, which was rather silly as I had been looking for letters at the outlets! Didn't even occur to me to look at the keyring section when the sale started!!

Interesting to read your thoughts on the raspberry a4 tote, I had considered this one too.

Love the keyring Dita, still shaking my head that I missed out!! Well done!

You know I totally missed the letter keyring sale, which was rather silly as I had been looking for letters at the outlets! Didn't even occur to me to look at the keyring section when the sale started!!

Interesting to read your thoughts on the raspberry a4 tote, I had considered this one too.

Love the keyring Dita, still shaking my head that I missed out!! Well done!
HOF in Croydon has loads of letter keyrings hidden in a draw!! If you wanted me to get some I could.