Mulberry online presale in Europe!!

ooh lovely!! are things the usual 20-30% off? gah why do i never get these emails? i buy quite a lot online from them :sad:
The sale is already over. I'd only caught wind of it because of COPPENHAGEN's post, but the sale didn't last long, just until the 11th. I looked yesterday and there was no more sale. The prices were to die for, with reductions of up to 30%. They should do the sales more often, the products sold like warm bread.

I ordered the steel blue Alexa! :nuts: (I really really like Alexas and I just can't help it, but I'm afraid it is going to be discontinued in the near future, so I just have to had it!) So no Alice for me this time (or any other bag for a while...), one bag is enough! :santawave:

Please make a reveal of your bag when you receive it, thanks😃!!

Please make a reveal of your bag when you receive it, thanks😃!!

I'll try! I've never done a reveal before. :smile: But I can't promise for sure before Christmas, I'm in such a hurry!

She arrived..the steel blue is different from the slate blue. I love the colour. But I have to get used to the grain of the leather. View attachment 3213874

What a lovely colour it is! Can't wait to have my Alexa. :smile:

I'll try! I've never done a reveal before. :smile: But I can't promise for sure before Christmas, I'm in such a hurry!

I know!! This time of the year is crazy..

I wanted to see a pick as if I order it, it would be through the shop here and they don't accept returns of the products in sale.. So it was to have a different view then the website as I cannot go there (too far for me at the moment).

But if you cannot send a pick don't worry, let us/me just know if you are happy with it!

My envelope purse arrived today. I love the look but the leather feels so fragile and easy to scrach... I need my wallets to be able to take some serious beating and this one seems like it can't live up to my current indestructable darwin leather wallet (almost 10 years of daily use and looks amazing!)

Hmmm I need to consider this!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1450381241.127659.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1450381264.152809.jpg

My envelope purse arrived today. I love the look but the leather feels so fragile and easy to scrach... I need my wallets to be able to take some serious beating and this one seems like it can't live up to my current indestructable darwin leather wallet (almost 10 years of daily use and looks amazing!)

View attachment 3216557

View attachment 3216558

Very nice purse.. Love the color..
What did you decide?

View attachment 3216557

View attachment 3216558
Lovely purse. But it looks a similar leather to my Poppy red french purse and it doesn't look great a year after I bought it. My slate blue purse from 2 years ago in a grainy leather (sorry, I'm not up on the different types of leather), looks brand new. I think I'd only ever consider buying such a soft leather again.

Very nice purse.. Love the color..
What did you decide?

Lovely purse. But it looks a similar leather to my Poppy red french purse and it doesn't look great a year after I bought it. My slate blue purse from 2 years ago in a grainy leather (sorry, I'm not up on the different types of leather), looks brand new. I think I'd only ever consider buying such a soft leather again.
Thanks for your reply! I am returning it. I can already tell it will not stand the test of time like my old wallet. Sad - but we shouldn't compromise when it's in that price range :smile: