Mulberry online presale in Europe!!

Do you think it could have been a mistake? as website link says sale and not presale

Thanks for sharing link though, and congrats to the lucky ladies who bought something

do you ladies think that different bags will end up in the actual sale after christmas? as far as I remember it never happened like this....?

I really don't know. I'd like to know why they did it like this... I'm very happy I got the invitation email though (I have obviously bought enough from m.com lately... :P), but I think it's weird that it wasn't the normal sale preview I expected it to be. And, has the sale preview normally started at the same time in the UK and the rest of the Europe? Now it was only in the EU site I think?

it's kinda strange, isn't it...? I looked at the us site today to see again which bags will be in the sale and it said sale preview has ended - now it's back on!
I never purchased from m.com but got an invitation for the presale which is defo strange...maybe they somehow track how often you visit the site....

ooh lovely!! are things the usual 20-30% off? gah why do i never get these emails? i buy quite a lot online from them :sad:
I think this was 50% off?! The original price was something like €460? (can't find it on the EU site anymore to check) and I paid €230 plus shipping.

have it and love it! can only recommend it! :heart:
Thank you, great to hear! :smooch: How do you find the lock? I actually prefer the look of the original post mans lock but this seems practical and is still nice too!

do you ladies think that different bags will end up in the actual sale after christmas? as far as I remember it never happened like this....?
Hmmn, I think it will be the same... As the e-mail said "shop the sale before anyone else" I guess "the" refer to the actual sale on boxing day or whenever they decide to do it. But is is indeed weird this "pre-sale". Never seen it before and certainly not this time of the year!