Mulberry online presale in Europe!!

Taimi

Mar 6, 2015
I ordered the steel blue Alexa! :nuts: (I really really like Alexas and I just can't help it, but I'm afraid it is going to be discontinued in the near future, so I just have to had it!) So no Alice for me this time (or any other bag for a while...), one bag is enough! :santawave:

Gringach

May 3, 2015
I ordered the steel blue Alexa! :nuts: (I really really like Alexas and I just can't help it, but I'm afraid it is going to be discontinued in the near future, so I just have to had it!) So no Alice for me this time (or any other bag for a while...), one bag is enough! :santawave:

Great choice!! This bag is great.. Will see if I fell from the sofa again😝
What made you go for blue?? I hesitate so much between the blue and the black..

Taimi

Mar 6, 2015
Great choice!! This bag is great.. Will see if I fell from the sofa again😝
What made you go for blue?? I hesitate so much between the blue and the black..

I think the steel blue is such a lovely colour! :smile: And, I don't actually use black bags, at all. I have some of them, but they mostly sit on their dustbags. So the choice was quite easy for me. :smile: You're welcome to join the club! :graucho:

Gringach

May 3, 2015
I think the steel blue is such a lovely colour! :smile: And, I don't actually use black bags, at all. I have some of them, but they mostly sit on their dustbags. So the choice was quite easy for me. :smile: You're welcome to join the club! :graucho:

I don't use black bags either.. But if I should have one, it would be this one!! And the blue is just lovely! The choice remains difficult for me😐
I'll tell you if I join the club 😁