Mulberry online - excellent customer service

fayden said:
aaaaaaaaaaaah i can't wait to get my phoebe from saks! looking at yours is making me impatient. heehee.

So you did get a phoebe? From Saks? I thought they were out when you had asked and thought you had changed your mind?

fayden said:
yup, by chance when i re-checked last week they had one in stock so i picked it up. waiting now for it to get here!

You are really lucky b/c the saks price was only 507 whereas bobellis was 597! So you got the dark brown too?

Munchkyn said:
Do you plan on protecting it with kiwi spray or the collonil water spray? I heard those were good for the leather on mulberry.
i had a mulberry for 10 years and it still looked very good. i used to spray it once/year at the beginning of autumn with collonil. but you don't have to worry much about the mullberry leather it is easy going and last forever

Tanja said:
i had a mulberry for 10 years and it still looked very good. i used to spray it once/year at the beginning of autumn with collonil. but you don't have to worry much about the mullberry leather it is easy going and last forever

That is so good to know! I just didn't know if I should take extra precautions.

Greendrv said:
ginger, you didn't have to pay any shipping charges? I didn't know that, thanks!

I am so sorry...big mistake I did pay delivery charges. :shame: It was 25 pounds which amounts to about $44. I didn't mind the cost of shipping because I so wanted the bag and could not find it anywhere near me.