Mulberry nude thoughts

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i am wanting a blenheim to use when i dont carry much i have seen the glove version in nude and coconut the ones with the tassels i am thinking the nude would stand up better to everyday usage the nude is a beige tone i would say -does anyone have this colour ? thoughts please xx:shrugs:

2. I have the coconut with tassels which I love :heart: as it is not too white however I have not seen the nude one. I have not had a prob yet with the coconut re everyday useage... LOL - unsure whether this is a help!

3. The nude is rather like a light peach colour. I'd say you'd need to see it IRL before buying as it's one of those shades you either love or hate.

4. Um I just bought one in nude.....I swear I'm not copying your taste Bayley (it just seems a lot similar to mine sometimes!!!). I didn't like this bag in coconut as I wasn't keen on the colour of the embroidery, but I saw it in nude for the first time today and was struck by what a flexible colour it is. My bag is definitely more of a beige rather than a peach - though I am sure I've seen peachy toned nudes before (cripes doesn't that sounds rude.... :biggrin: ) so I wonder if there are different nude shades as there are different lavender shades? I really didn't like the nude colour I've seen before, it was too much like an undyed skintone, very odd.

I honestly didn't mean to buy anything today at all! We went out for a hike in the country and it started snowing so we decided to go to Cheshire Oaks seeing as we were only 20 miles away. I felt like such a numpty walking into Mulberry in my Goretex jacket, waterproof trousers and hiking boots....luckily the sales assistant in there was as lovely to me as they always are. I didn't dare go into Burberry though, I was too intimidated!!!

5. Did you buy the blenheim in nude goldfinch, or another style?

6. The tasselled Blenheim :biggrin: I am soooo bad, I'm supposed to be saving money :shame:

7. OOOOOh can you post some pics? I'd love to see a blenheim in this colour! The blenheim is my favourite bag at the moment!

8. Love to see it too!!! I have been secretly drooling over the Raspberry glace one on ebay. Post pics!

9. If the raspberry glace one is the one I think you mean Kroquet, then thats gorgeous!!

I do wish mulberry would bring back the antique glace.

10. must admit - i have been watching that raspberry glace blenheim one too on ebay. That one and the blue blenheim - the blenheim is my fav, everyday handbag as I am quite short so sits quite well... both gorgeous colours.. :drool:

sorry for butting in!!!!

11. No probs rascal, a fellow drooler is always welcome!!

The raspberry is gorgeous, but still quite expensive for a second hand bag. I know the antique glace is not longer available, but still, a blenheim is retailing new at the outlets for £197 now (when they can be tracked down!).

12. good heads up hulahoop - thanks!

Gorgeous, unique bag though! Quite liking the look of the effie too, seems a similar style to the blenheim.

13. Sure....I think that the tasselled bags look a lot different to the traditional Blenheims though. As I already have a Rosemary I couldn't really justify an ordinary Blenheim, but this looks a lot different :biggrin:

Here is the Blenheim on its own (I have sharpened the picture so you can see the stitching detail more easily), and with the lavender Rosemary so you have a colour reference:

Attached Files:

14. gorgeous golfinch! I agree the tasselled do look different. Love the lavendar colour on the rosemary!

15. hey girls the nude i have seen is not as nice as the photo above and the inking i have seen is a totally different colour to the photo wish what i had seen was as nice as the above again didn't realise different shades existed well done on a lovely choice loving the rosemary too and your bays addition is a cute extra xx