Mulberry Newbie! - in need of a bayswater expert!

Hi :smile: I loved the putty bayswater :smile: I just wanted to know if you would buy the Bicester one without the feet etc or if you would go for one off the website ?

Xxx

As previous posters have said it is literally personal choice- outlet specials are cheaper as they dont have the feet or cloche - the cloche makes no difference imo but I prefer a bag to have the feet in case you have to put it down in an emergency- it protects the base of the bag that said any discount on full retail price is a boon unless you wait for the full retail ones to be reduced in the sale but you wont find the same colour on regular sale as it is just made for the outlets- if you love the colour ring up and grab one

Indiarobyn said:
Hi :smile:

I might call up and see if they still have it! - I was just a bit unsure about the bag not having the cloche and feet ... As the ones on the website do!

It was so pretty though :smile: x

They sold one at Shepton Mallet to me today! It's pinky beige , no it's beige-y pink no it's nude with a hint of pink, no it's pink with a hint of nude........,,,,
Even the lining is pretty!!!

It's very yummy indeed and I am going to be very good and keep it for Spring (honest!)

I have attached the petticoat white heart in my avatar (?) to my bag and its looks lovely.

I would have liked feet but I never put my bag down on the ground if I can help it.

Have you decided yet?

Candysroom said:
They sold one at Shepton Mallet to me today! It's pinky beige , no it's beige-y pink no it's nude with a hint of pink, no it's pink with a hint of nude........,,,,

It's very yummy indeed and I am going to be very good and keep it for Spring (honest!)

Hiya

I'm dying to see this colour IRL/ where's the reveal!!!!!

X

:lol: Love your description of the colour! Sounds glorious and I'm with new2mulbs and somersetlove, where is your reveal?!! I even checked the reference threads! Candysroom, you are such a tease! :P

I give in! It has been cunningly hidden away ( back to confessions thread again) in case DH saw it when he came home.

It might be said that the funding for it was a little bit shall we shall " creative" and I need to sell some of my Gucci and Orla kiely bags on a certain website to pay back today's "funding " ahem !

For some unknown reason I can't upload photos using either my iPhone or iPad since I installed Mr Apple's latest software. Any solutions welcomed!

If you give me 10-15 minutes I will do a reveal using a camera and laptop!,,,

If it all disappears DH has turned up and it's all hastily been put away !

Candysroom said:
I give in! It has been cunningly hidden away ( back to confessions thread again) in case DH saw it when he came home.

It might be said that the funding for it was a little bit shall we shall " creative" and I need to sell some of my Gucci and Orla kiely bags on a certain website to pay back today's "funding " ahem !

For some unknown reason I can't upload photos using either my iPhone or iPad since I installed Mr Apple's latest software. Any solutions welcomed!

Hahahahahaha I had to do do the quickest reveal last time too as DH doesn't know about my most recent purchases.... It only a "little" white lie right?!?!?

You've been bullied into it!!! :lol:

Completely understand about OH, hun! And reverting to good old-fashioned camera and laptop may have to be the case ;)

I took pictures with my phone then send them to my email --> download pics from email and save to laptop--> post : took me about 5 minutes :smile:. Waitting for you reveal :smile:

Far too difficult- will only accept webcam photo!:sad:

I think the colour is really like pebbled beige which I think was in the outlets in the Summer!

Attachments

• Photo on 15-11-2012 at 21.34.jpg
    Photo on 15-11-2012 at 21.34.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 347
Candysroom said:
Far too difficult- will only accept webcam photo!:sad:

I think the colour is really like pebbled beige which I think was in the outlets in the Summer!

Ooooh lovely (funny pic though!!) what kind of leather is it? Do you think it'll be prone to transfer easily?