mulberry newbie: bayswater vs mable

Yep,shes mine!! I have to have an avatar of her at the moment as my DH does'nt know anything about her,and she's tucked away in storage!! Its the only way I get to see her at the moment,until I'm brave enough to fess up!!

come on chaz !!!
BE BRAVE...i am sure both u and ur pink bays will be fine...
she deserve some fresh air right now!!!:lol:

Amelia - Glad you decided to brave the madness around here again! Have fun in the store choosing and please let us know what you go for.
Love your avatar by the way, so funky!

I think the Bayswater is SUCH the Mulberry bag...that no matter what you buy, you will always want a Bayswater. And that you will eventually end up buying one...so, you can stop the agonizing and just get it over with and buy it and love it!
Then...you will buy the Mabel or discover another style you like.
I know this happened to me...Once you are a Mulberry gal, you cannot live without a Bayswater. I have one in Oak.
Enjoy!

Yes, the "therapist" is back....just LUV catching up on the M-Madess and amelia kelly, we will await your respone. Keep in mind....we are really waiting, not just sayin' it to be polite!

At least for me, TropicalGal really hit the nail on the head.....I've been eyeing the Bays for months months months but just thought it would be too heavy for me. I bought other bags (notice the plural form) in the interim, but was never truly satisfied. Once you get the thought in your head - and in your heart - that you love the "essence" of this bag, than you're bit!
Thanks goodness I found my purple in glove.
I have NOT bought another bag since.
Go figure.
AND...the only bags I would consider purchasing in the near future....Mulberry.

i've loved mulberry even more after reading threads in m-madness!!! becoz all of u here are soooooooooooooooooooooo nice and really trying to help!!! i am really wanna say THANKS to u all!!! i just found u ladies here are so different from other forums...so...maybe people who love mulberry are more passionate?? (no offense for all other brands' lovers)

Hi Amelia!!! I am also new to Mulberry and have just received a black Bayswater. Really love the bag, very classic and well made - not too dressy, either! I have not seen a Mabel IRL so I'm sure one of the other ladies who are experts will have info to share.

IMO you can't go wrong with the Bayswater!!

Welcome to our Mulberry forum - loads of fun around here!!

Annie on the way!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:
I am interested in Bayswater too, did you purchase it from UK website or locally?
Could you tell if you've paid VAT? Did you paid any additional taxes when you were receiving package? Thank you!

Hi Alice!!

I purchase mine from the Atlantic City store via phone call. It arrived packaged like a jewel was enclosed. Very nice SAs to deal with. You should give them a call!! I was lucky and bought mine at 20% off, no sales tax, just a small shipping charge. Good luck and let me know what you buy!
Welcome to our little forum! Don't let the craziness scare you away!:yahoo::yahoo: