mulberry newbie: bayswater vs mable

Hi Amelia!
Bayswater kind of brought me into the mulberrymadness but Mabel is really starting to get me too... I think it´s a good advice to try them both out and you can always start with one and then get the other later!

wasn´t much of an advice... Good luck!;)

Amelia - If you can I'd try both bags and see what you think.
The Bayswater is an iconic great all-rounder but it's not for everyone - it's too boxy for me although I admire it as a design classic.
My choice would be Mabel as it's a softer shape. It really depends what you want - a long lasting classic or an 'of the moment' bag.
Have fun choosing!

hey...all of u above...i really wanna say thanks to you all!!! i've been in chanel, ysl threads...but none of them like u all here...all of u are very nice...gave me lots of oppinions...i was so shocks when i saw 31 replies...i am really happy to come to the MULBERRY MADNESS...as some of u said...i should try them both on first...and i will let u all know when i make my decisions...(but really dont have time to go to the boutique this 2 weeks...will go after 2 weeks...hope u all can wait for me:smile:

Bloody hell you lot!!!! I did'nt look in on this thread for a bit and look whats happened!!Really does bring a whole new definition of the term Mulberry madness!!! Must be the colinill fumes!!!!!!!!!!

Amelia,I think the best advice is to take a friend with you who knows you really well,and try them both on,your friend will know your style and will be able to help you if you start having a dilemma!!!xxxxxxx

Hahahaha!! You could have asked an easier question for your introduction on here!!!!
OOO,I have a paticular fondness for the Bayswateer,I have a baby pink one.Fab size and look,and its a real iconic Mulberry.It really is a fabulous bag!!
I have looked at the Mabel,and if I had to choose between the two,it would be the Bays,I think because I know it better-also its size isn't an issue for me as I'm 5'6'',but I do know that some ladies on here actually own Mabels I don't,so I'd wait for their opinions too.They will be able to give you more of a low down!!xx

chaz
is ur baby pink bays the one u are showing on ur avatar???
if so...its really a different and special bays!!!:tup:

chaz
is ur baby pink bays the one u are showing on ur avatar???
if so...its really a different and special bays!!!:tup:

Yep,shes mine!! I have to have an avatar of her at the moment as my DH does'nt know anything about her,and she's tucked away in storage!! Its the only way I get to see her at the moment,until I'm brave enough to fess up!!