Mulberry New Years resolutions

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
Mine :

1) I will not be seduced by a good deal unless it's a bag I wanted before the deal presented itself.
2) I will only buy a bag if I love it and have seen it in real life and am going to use it.
3) I will collonil my bags regularly.
4) I will use my existing Mulberry bags more- that's why I bought them!
5) I will not buy anything until the meet in May!!!!

What about you......................???:wlae:

I will not eat chocolate & I will swim 4 times a week - oh, you mean bag resolutions!

OK, here's mine....
1. I will NOT impulse buy.
2. I will not go to Shepton Mallet when I'm bored & should be working.
3. I will sell olive Phoebe if I don't use her in the next 6 weeks.
4. I won't buy any more bags until the May meet.

1. I will not buy more than 2 bags this year (and neither of them should be impulse buys)
2. I will not buy any non-returnable bags (ie from outlets) unless I have tried them out first IRL
3. I will not impulse buy, no matter how good the deal. I will consider my decision for a week and if the deal is not still around, it wasn't for me.
4. I will buy a wallet that I love :heart: and try not to let my decision be swayed by the fact I could get a bag (that I don't need) for that price :rolleyes:

By the way, great thread topic, Jo. We should make this a sticky to remind us not to break our Mulberry Resolutions.

Can't wait to see Chaz's resolutions :lol:

Ditab - I need to adopt your one about not buying from the outlets without having seen the bag - that's my biggest vice!
Just worried that if we all become so sensible, this place will become duller!!!

Let's see.
1. I will buy a Roxanne. Choco?
2. I will buy an Annie. Black?
3. I won't buy any more purses than that this year because I have a fabulous collection. This last one is not hard for me to do. As you know, I don't live on the same continent as any Mulberry store. I bet I am the only person in Mexico to have two Mulberrys.

1. I will buy an Agyness - hopefully the pink snake
2. I might buy something patent - Bayswater or Mabel
3. I might buy an oak bayswater :smile:
4. I will seriously consider selling some Mulberries that I don't use very much...difficult decision though
5. I will definately sell a lot of non-Mulberry and cheaper designer bags to make room for more Mulberry! :smile:
6. I will buy quality rather than quantity (clothes, bags, jewellery)
7. I will spend money on my house before I do the above because the garage roof has nearly collapsed:lecture:

1. I will buy an Agyness - hopefully the pink snake
2. I might buy something patent - Bayswater or Mabel
3. I might buy an oak bayswater :smile:
4. I will seriously consider selling some Mulberries that I don't use very much...difficult decision though
5. I will definately sell a lot of non-Mulberry and cheaper designer bags to make room for more Mulberry! :smile:
6. I will buy quality rather than quantity (clothes, bags, jewellery)
7. I will spend money on my house before I do the above because the garage roof has nearly collapsed:lecture:
Count me in on on 3,5,6 and (sadly) no.7! I´m really tempted by an oak Ledbury after seen yours!!! Changing no.3 to Ledbury:graucho:!