Mulberry New Bayswater - zipped or not?

Hi there
Could someone please let me know if the small zipped Bayswater would fit a 14 inch laptop?
I have emailed Mulberry customer services for the measurements and they’ve stated that the bag width stretches to 14.9 inches but may still be a tight fit for the laptop?

Thank you in advance for your help! Xo

Picking her up tomorrow ❤️ Hoping she isn’t too heavy. I couldn’t handle the original bays and have been waiting after many emails to Mulberry about the weight of their bags being impractical, for a lighter version! Years later, they apparently have reconsidered the weight aspect :smile:

Last edited:
Hi there
Could someone please let me know if the small zipped Bayswater would fit a 14 inch laptop?
I have emailed Mulberry customer services for the measurements and they’ve stated that the bag width stretches to 14.9 inches but may still be a tight fit for the laptop?

I have been to the store to find out by myself but unfortunately it does not fit. Very sad because Iove the zipped one but I definitely need a bag to use for work.

Hi

I really like the new zipped bayswater. I need a cross body bag and was intially going to buy the large tenby or a small anthony but dont love them enough. Im interested in the zipped bayswater in lilac or peony pink (if i can find one)Is it ok to wear it cross body for an all day city visit for example?

I was having the same dilemma and have just ordered the small zipped Bays in Mulberry green - really looking forward to meeting her!
Thanks for all your comments and insights - they've been sooo very useful in helping me decide x

I have had several bays but lusted after a zipped. Finally got a large Oxblood zipped…..oh my….it’s huge and heavy. I’m torn wether to sell or not. It’s definitely a buyers market in the Uk, see bags just don’t seem to be moving unless they are a bargain like my zipped. I’ve got terrible sellers regret after having a clear out (low prices!). So….

00717586-7ABE-438E-AB7D-7D575C42B5EB.jpeg