Mulberry medium continental wallet reveal and comparison

JuiceBox

O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Hi all, I got my purse today and just wanted to show pictures incase anyone was thinking of getting one! I originally had a black Congo leather one and they measure about about the same size. Each card slot on the continental easily fits two per slot so there is plenty of space for them. The zip has a nice feature which helps it fold down so it doesn't stick out. There isn't a note section but there's plenty of space in the other spaces of the purse. I'm very happy with it as it's not too big but just couldn't tell by a photo. I bought it to go with my oxblood cara and it's a perfect match! [emoji8] 20170209_180438.jpeg20170209_180452.jpeg20170209_180526.jpeg20170209_180541.jpeg

It looks a great size, I've always opted for the longer continental wallet as the French purse was too small for me. I'd definitely consider this size now. Thanks for posting photos :smile:

Hi all, I got my purse today and just wanted to show pictures incase anyone was thinking of getting one! I originally had a black Congo leather one and they measure about about the same size. Each card slot on the continental easily fits two per slot so there is plenty of space for them. The zip has a nice feature which helps it fold down so it doesn't stick out. There isn't a note section but there's plenty of space in the other spaces of the purse. I'm very happy with it as it's not too big but just couldn't tell by a photo. I bought it to go with my oxblood cara and it's a perfect match! [emoji8] View attachment 3600335View attachment 3600336View attachment 3600337View attachment 3600338
Ok! I was excited to order this off mulberry.com as they have a sale now and soon as I saw the black one pop up I nabbed it as was showing out of stock for days (even now) BUT I'm so disappointed. The leather feels papery and has virtually no leather scent. Too light and feels thin, even in inside leather. Feels like thin leather with cardboard keeping its shape! Totally taken back! By know means does it feel like a designer wallet..... I'm sorta in shock. Additionally there's already a crease inside lining .....I'm just perplexed at this lack of quality?! Your opinion as well? How has it worn? Seems like it would show wear in a minute

Reactions: elvisfan4life
Ok! I was excited to order this off mulberry.com as they have a sale now and soon as I saw the black one pop up I nabbed it as was showing out of stock for days (even now) BUT I'm so disappointed. The leather feels papery and has virtually no leather scent. Too light and feels thin, even in inside leather. Feels like thin leather with cardboard keeping its shape! Totally taken back! By know means does it feel like a designer wallet..... I'm sorta in shock. Additionally there's already a crease inside lining .....I'm just perplexed at this lack of quality?! Your opinion as well? How has it worn? Seems like it would show wear in a minute
I ordered a small zip wallet and didn't love the leather and how my stuff fit in. I ended up returning quickly. But the quality on my Cheyne bag is great. It looks like the entire collection of zip around wallets I had ordered are gone. Maybe they are reformulating.

I ordered a small zip wallet and didn't love the leather and how my stuff fit in. I ended up returning quickly. But the quality on my Cheyne bag is great. It looks like the entire collection of zip around wallets I had ordered are gone. Maybe they are reformulating.
I'm actually tossed whether to return it or not.....I truly like the size and function of it.....its the light thin leather that shocked me

Looking at this style as well-- has it held up well? I'm concerned the front flap will get creases or bent over time from opening the flap
update as that I fell in love with it.....LOL. held up well, as used it about 3 weeks straight as I change wallets often, depending on my bag. But kept this for three weeks of use straight and now I feel like a got a steal for sale price. the leather is odd for sure, but the functionality and size are so ideal for me. don't think I would have paid full price for it though