Mulberry Medium continental wallet - opinions?

JuiceBox

O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Does anyone have this wallet? I like it but wondering due to the layout if you had loads of cards it'd be hard to close. Does anyone have one? I_5054573078145_00_20160721.jpeg

Skater

Oct 28, 2014
I have the larger size continental wallet, and carry a lot of cards in it with no problems - haven't tried this size though.

Good luck deciding!

puppyfriend

Mar 12, 2016
I have the larger size continental wallet, and carry a lot of cards in it with no problems - haven't tried this size though.

Good luck deciding!
Can you tell me what you think of your continental wallet? Are you happy with the quality and durability?

JuiceBox

O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Thanks! I've bought it anyway as I managed to get a discount on it. I'll leave a review when I get it. I hope it's user friendly!!

Vinnie42

Nov 30, 2015
I have the steel blue, larger size wallet and the quality is high. The wallet has worn well over a year and you cannot see signs of use to be honest. I don't know how many more cards the bigger one fits but I don't think it is many more cards, but mine closes without bulging. The only aspect of the design which irritates me is lining up the press studs to close it. On the smaller model it's one stud, so it is easier I assume.

Reactions: JuiceBox

Skater

Oct 28, 2014
Lou, you don't miss anything!! [emoji56] [emoji41]

I've had an oxblood continental for ages, just recently bought a black small grain one too... and have a hankering for a French purse too, which I DON'T need as I already have a small ID purse [emoji23]

mayyami

Mar 19, 2016
Thanks! I've bought it anyway as I managed to get a discount on it. I'll leave a review when I get it. I hope it's user friendly!!
Awaiting your review & thoughts on this purse! I'm wondering whether quality, durability, leather is worth the price.