Mulberry Maxi Mabel

Dec 22, 2009
Hi everyone! I'm really interested in this bag as i need something that's quite big for travelling but at the same looks good :biggrin:
I saw it in black but was not really interested in the colour but the leather is soo squishy and soft I need to have one!
Does anyone have any pictures of this bag so i can see how big it is?
Also, what colours does it come in?
Thanks for your replies :smile:

Here's a pic of the Denim Maxi from the photo reference thread, if you run a search for maxi mabel under the various threads it will show you a few examples, but here's one to get you started :smile:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/FrankieP123/Shoes bags etc/Maxi Mabel/CIMG6406.jpg

Denim Blue (antiqued leather)
Fuschia (antiqued leather)
Orange (grain)
Brown
Black as you know.

There are possibly more but I can't remember off the top of my head, someone else might be able to fill in the blanks,.

Good luck choosing :smile:

I've just gone back through the threads as I posted a pic of mine a while back for someone to see the size. I'm 5ft 9, so you get an idea of size. Good luck, hope you find one :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1817.JPG
    IMG_1817.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 295
I also saw an orange one in soft spongy leather at Cheshire Oaks outlet the other week - was quite surprised to see it to be honest. They had a denim one there too, plus quite a few others.

I have the black refined grain & love it!