Mulberry man bag.

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi. What's your opinion on this Mulberry messengerbag? It seems that Mulberry is one of the few luxury brands that still takes brown seriously.
    Screenshot_2016-07-12-22-52-24-1.png Screenshot_2016-07-12-22-52-24-1.png

Ukpandagirl likes this.
  2. I like this color very much. I wish it was more options with messenger bags from Mulberry in this color.

3. Hey Dorf. I have this size in black and Mr Panda is v fond of using it. I think it's a great alrounder bag. Really casual but smart, the chocolate is just divine in this style. I'd go for it personally as I have the smaller one too and they're two bags I would be never part with.

4. There are some nice men's messenger bags on the website, did you not find any others you like? The Seth is nice (old design now). They pop up on the used market quite regularly if you're looking for used?

The Oxblood large Anthony is a bit lush too if you've looking for other colour options. :flowers:

5. image.jpg I have small Antony in chocolate, it's an oldie but I still use it daily for walking the dog. It's a great style :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice